Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Kratika Sengar and Nikitin Dheer tie the knot!

Popular TV and Bollywood actors attends the wedding of Kratika Sengar and Nikitin Dheer.

Thursday, September 04, 2014 | 5:36:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   158 Comments  |  11634 Views

The moment arrived finally when the telly town's good looking couple Kratika Sengar andNikitin Dheer tied the knot.

Kratika Sengar who was last seen in Life OK's show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev got married to Nikitin Dheer who was seen in a daring show Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster on September 3.

This beautiful bond of love started when the senior actor Pankaj Dheer went with a proposal to Kratika's parents and they accepted it. Later they both started dating each other and were spotted at various events together.

The wedding picture shows that the couple are very happy and elated to tie the knot. Kratika looks gorgeous in her bridal avatar and Nikitin is looking handsome.

Noted Bollywood and TV actors like Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Choudhary, Gauahar Khan, Kushal Tondon, Rohit RoyMohit RainaRanvir ShoreyKonkona Sen SharmaVivian DsenaVahbbiz Dorabjee Dsena and many more attended the marriage and made the occasion even more special for the newly wed couple.

We wish a happy married life to the couple!

Phalguni Sharma 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Most roles portrayed in serial 

Television
Home  Television  Most roles portrayed in serial
Most roles portrayed in serial 

Mohit Raina (b August 14, 1982) has portrayed 28 characters across 433 episodes of the mythological serial Devon ke Dev Mahadev - Rudra Bhi Aur Bhole Bhi, aired on Life OK channel as of June 30, 2013. The show started airing on Dec 18, 2011 from 8.00-8.30 pm (Mon-Fri) with a 1 hour maha-episode sometimes on Sundays. It is directed by Nikhil Sinha and Manish Singh.

Source - http://www.limcabookofrecords.in/television/44.aspx

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Bigg Boss 8 : Top 10 Celebs Who Declined Bigg Boss's Offer

They say that the boss is always right so you must do what he says. At times, such is not the case. A bunch of rebellious celebrities have said "No" to the boss, Bigg Boss that is. While there are those actors who fight to be a part of the grand Bigg Boss house, there are those who outright refuse to be a part of the cult madness. Rajneesh More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/bigg-boss-8-celebs-declined-bigg-boss-offer/

-- Sonarika Bhadoria 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mohit Raina ecstatic as Mahadev completes 750 episodes - Rival Site

It calls for a celebration as Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Film Productions' Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev on Life OK 750 episodes on 6 September (2014).

In an attempt to strengthen our cultural roots, the show embarked on a wonderful journey three years back garnering ardent viewership of followers and fans.

The protagonist, Mohit Raina not only garnered immense fame and success but also became a household name.

Commenting on the success of the show, Mohit Raina who essays the central role of Lord Shiva stated, "I have been associated with the show from day one and I am very happy with the success it has gained. It feels wonderful. It is very rare to see a daily soap, more particularly a mythological drama pull of so many episodes. We never thought that the show would be such a success and it is truly because of each and every person in the team and the avid fans of Mahadev that it is a hit. "

Elaborating on the celebrations, Mohit added, "Well, we had a small get together on Saturday during our shoot and we enjoyed ourselves."

Congrats Team Mahadev!!!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
the Rival site quoted Mohit on this natural disaster.. his family had been stranded too in Kashmir during the time when the flood raged its worst 
the excerpts are 

Mohit Raina: It is very sad indeed. I never imagined that in a matter of few hours a city like Kashmir would get devastated. When the flooding started my family was in the house and water reached the second floor. For six days the situation remained the same. Luckily, they had food to eat which helped them stay conscious. I would applaud our army officers for doing such a tremendous job. Hope to see Kashmir back being the heaven on Earth. I would appeal people not to panic and trust army officers. Spread love and unity.

Credit - kaatayani for posting this in Forum..
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Gurmeet Choudhary surprises Romanch Mehta on his birthday!

Actor Romanch Mehta seen in Life OK show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev celebrated his birthday with his close friends.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 12:49:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  81 Views

Actor Romanch Mehta who has acted in many TV shows, is currently seen in Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev celebrated his birthday recently with his close friends. Among his friends popular actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary too joined in for the celebrations. 

Gurmeet Choudhary along with his wife Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary and Romanch's girlfriend Sangeeta Kapure threw surprise party on the occasion of his birthday. Gurmeet Chowdhry and Romanch are very good friends as the duo have acted in Zee TV's popular mythological show Ramayan. Gurmeet and Romanch have been good friend ever since the show ended.

TellyBuzz contacted the birthday boy Romanch and he excitedly says, "On 14th night Gurmeet called me up to come at his place and he had switched off the lights. I could see only a dim light and a candle on the cake. I was overwhelmed with the surprise as I met him after a long time. We celebrated my birthday at night and the next day went out for a dinner."

Well indeed nice to receive a birthday party from Gurmeet and Debina.

TellyBuzz wishes Romanch a belated Happy Birthday!

Aakruti Damani

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Rohitang to attack Mahadev's weakness in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev!

An intense fight and gripping sequence coming up in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.Mahadev,

Sunday, September 21, 2014 | 11:57:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz  |   3 Comments  |  741 Views

Triangle Films' Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK has been riding high with its success in the mythological genre and has been ruling the charts over the same.

As per the storyline of the show Rohitang wants to defeat Mahadev (Mohit Raina) as he has been influenced by Andhak who is his brother. Rohitang has tried all possible ways to know about Mahadev's inner strength and weakness and about his life journey.

Till now the viewers have seen that Biblarth likes advising Rohitang and providing knowledge to Rohitang about the powers and goodness of Mahadev. Still Rohitang wants to know further about the Shivling making Biblarth furious.

As per our source, "In the upcoming episode Rohitang will again go to Piplad Rishi to know  about Mahadev's weakness so that he can easily he can attack on his weakness. It is because of his brother Andhak who will encourage him to stand against Mahadev. Later he will confront Mahadev where he will find some answers to his question."

Will Rohitang understand the value of Mahadev? Or his assumptions will continue?

To know more keep reading this space.

Aakruti Damani

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Neha Marda celebrates her birthday with her close friends!

Television actress Neha Marda celebrated her birthday along with her friends from the industry.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 | 7:45:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   23 Comments  |  3250 Views

Beautiful and petite Neha Marda seen in popular show Doli Armanon Ki on Zee TV turned a year older yesterday. Neha celebrated her birthday with her friends and also hosted a birthday bash for them.

Her friends' list included Smita BansalSiddharth ShuklaAnup Soni and more and also her ex co-star Mohit Raina seen as Mahadev of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev of Life OK too joined in for the celebration. 

The entire cast of the show Doli Armaanon Ki was present to wish the birthday girl like Himani ShivpuriRaju KherMohit Malik along with his real wife Addite Shirwarkar Malik and more. Actors from the industry like Ravi DubeyKanchi Singh, Mishkat Verma, Sayantani Ghosh,Ayushmann Khurrana made their presence felt at the bash. 

Neha cut a beautiful cake which had tiara on top of the cake. The candles on the cake were light by Neha's on-screen husband Mohit Malik. The actress was seen in a very elegant golden and white dress which enhanced her beauty. Neha and all her friends had a great time in the party.

TellyBuzz wishes Neha Marda a belated happy birthday.

Neha Jain

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Suhasi Dhami, who has earlier done shows like Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai, has replaced Puja Banerjee as the new Parvati in the show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. During a chat with Just ShowBiz, the actress talked about being the third Parvati, working with Mohit Raina and more.

Excerpts:

You have never done a mythological character before. How's the experience working in Mahadev?

It is very different and has its own restrictions. At the same time, we have to keep so many things and human values in mind because I am portraying goddess character Parvati. I have to keep lot of things in mind because people want to see me in different way. They don't want to relate me as human being but human depiction of god. To keep too many things in mind is also very nice. For a normal role we don't have to think so much. We can just react. Sometimes we can just play with our own choice but here we were to be play in certain method.

Mahadev has a history of changing Parvati, with already two replacements. Did you have any nervousness before joining as Parvati ?

No, rather I call my self P3 (Parvati3). I am ok. It's nothing to do with me or anybody, just that things didn't work out. I didn't even think about it.

Your last two shows were very popular. Why did you choose a mythological one for third show?

I want to do something different all the time. As an actor you become quite complacent if you don't do different things at times. So this is something good that came across. It was an on running show and good reputed show. I didn't have to think.

How is the experience of working with Nikhil Sinha?

It's not been very long time, I have just met him once but whatever I heard of him everybody really looks up to him. He is a very nice guy. He produced nice shows.

Mahadev is an mythological show and its tempo is totally different from that of normal shows. What were the preparations you needed to do to enter this kind of character?

We just have to think little slow. Half of the work completes once I wear costume. Once I am in costume, ambience automatically comes. It's not much difficult but it's little different and I have to think slow.

Did you have to work on diction or Hindi vocabulary because of the format of the show?

I was struggling in the beginning with dialogue and the kind of words which we have never spoken in our daily life. It was little difficult but the whole unit is quite adjusting and nobody makes me feel I don't know Hindi.

What has been the most difficult scene to work on till now in Mahadev?

For me it's still to come because I shoot for short span. Till now nothing much has come as difficult scene.

What is it like to work with Mohit Raina?

We had worked together some years back. We knew each other before. He is very cool and right headed person. So there are no clashes shooting with him. Since he is used to change of heroines, he is quite adjusting also. So it's fun working with him.

Normally when actors do mythological shows, they are stereotyped to those characters and are offered same kinds of roles in future. Do you think you will be in the same position?

It used to happen sometime back but reality shows help a lot to come out of this because audience see an actor perform in a daily soap and then one day they see them dancing and feel this guy is different. Audience get to know the real human being for what they are. I have never been worried because I already have done daily soaps and did normal character and now I am doing mythological character. So it's not for me. Nowadays it's not for anybody because audiences are also been quite open.

Speaking about reality shows, which one is your favorite?

I like all the shows. I cannot watch them regularly but I like to watch all the shows.

If you are given a chance to enter the Bigg Boss house. Will you accept the offer?

I think I will take that call once they offer me.

Lastly, message to the fans?

They had been watching Mahadev regularly. It's been lovely support from them. I am talking on the behalf of Mahadev because I have been in Mahadev since only four  months now and I can see that they still like the show. It's the same from almost three years. I would just want them to keep on watching and liking the show and accept the change of Parvati.

http://www.just-showbiz.com/i-call-myself-p3parvati-3-suhasi-dhami/