Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei shreya,
gr8 update..
waise MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY n thanks for the hotty hot treat..😳😳😳
besharam tho hum sab bhi hain..so fikar not..join the besharmi group..
keep writing more shreya..

shaan's dialogues were perfect when he said abt everyone disturbing them even when they r not in home..that was class..awesome..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Happy Birthday🥳🤗
PHEW!!!!!!!!!! what an update on a birthday😉that was really intense,Shaan is really shameless but that is wat makes him equally hot and sexy😉😆
great job...i loved it a lot🤗
waiting for ur next one...
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
phewww!!!again awesome update shreya👏👏i just love those hot dialouges from shaan☺️waiting for your next update😍HAPPY BIRTHDAY🤗
sangitasengupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very happy birthday Shreya!!!Someone's hotness meter seems to have risen to the optimum.
Phew!!! that was smoking hot!!!Loved it!!!
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very happy birthday

OMGGG

super hot updates

em blushing and blushing and ju blushing

even in this cold winter i need some cold water

it was freaking hot

loved it...

thats exactly the shaan we luv... penned amazingly

keep writing
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shreya...what the update yaar...⭐️
Hot and Sexy...update...
i am 🤢 totally...
each and every scene ,each and every dialogue...of shaan and expression of khanak mind blowing... 
shaan is so naughty and also shameless ...
and today shanak break all record of love making...👍🏼
shreya...dont worry i am also besharam...😉
please continue...
we r waiting...
love u so much...

and sorry...yesterday your birthday...

belted 🥳 " Happy Birthday"🥳

thank u...
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey shreya belated happy birthday... 🥳
wht a treat yaar...😍
fabulous ...loved itt...🤗
omgg shaan is so naughty...n dat was hot...☺️😳
n dnt worry we all r equally besharam...😆so do write more...😉
waiting for ur nxt os...😆😃

purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAppy belated birthday shreya

the reaction for your os is--- *blush☺️* *blush☺️* *blush☺️**blush☺️**blush☺️**blush☺️**blush☺️**blush☺️*
Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey girls!!! 😃i recently watched shanak scenes...nd this idea of os came into my mind...hope you all like it i hav tried to make it funny!!!didn't thought but it's going too long so i had to divide it into parts!!...so if you like like it i'll write the next part also...😊

AGAR AISA HOTA TO KEISA HOTA:PART 1

The OS starts from when khanak drank bhaang at the farm house then they celebrated their holi there...the Khandelwal's spent the nigth at the farmhouse nd now that is the next morning they drove back to their 'home sweet home'...presently shaan nd khanak are in their room...

Khanak came out of the bathroom after taking a bath...while shaan was sitting on the bed drinking his morning coffee...

K: (looking at the mirror while drying her hair with the towel said)...Shantanu kal hamari saath me pehli holi thi aur meri pehli bhaang bhe(nd she laughs) ...kitna mazzaaa aya na holi manane me...(her eyes shining brigth like a small child's eyes does)...

S:After hearing wat she said shaan went into a thinking mode...

K: (she turned back)mazaa aya tha na shantanu??...

S:(shantanu came out of his reverie)...ha haan haan khanak(she again turned nd had her back towards shaan with a smile) (but shaan had a mischiefious smile on his face there was something going in his mind... then he said)...haan khanak life me kaafe cheezzee pehli baar he hoti h...

K:pehli baar???? kya matlab shaantanu???...

S:voo...kutch nahe khanak chodo na...achcha khanak main shower lene ja raha hoon...

K; sha..shantanu...bataeye na...(but shaan rushes to the washroom)...ye shantanu bhe na...kabhi kabhi itna ajeeb bartaav karte h...(smiles)..bilkul bachche ke tarah...

then khanak moves out of the room to prepare breakfast for the family!!!!!as she moves out shaan peeps out of the bathroom door...nd then grins...

LATER IN THE ROOM: Shan came out after taking a shower!!!!

S:(to himself)...kya yaar shaan...itne time se shave banaa raha h...phir bhe...aah!! cut gaya(he had a sligth cut at the corner of his lips)...chal chod shan plan ki taref dhayan de...he took khanak's red lipstick nd made some marks with it on his neck nd on the part of his chest which was being exposed from his unbuttoned shirt from the top...

just then khanak entered the room nd looking at her he thougth why not use this woundas a weapon!!!...he moved in front of the mirror pretenting that he combing his hair...

K:(smiles)Shantanu nasta taiyar h..aajaeeye...table pe sab intazar kar rahe h...aur han shantanu mujhe apne holi k kapre de dejiye main haribha se kehkar dhulwa dungi.

S: err..er..khanak rehne do ab uss shirt ko dhulwane ka koi fayda nahe h vo...actually shirt fat gaye h...

K; shirt fat gaye lekin kaise shantanu???...jaha tak mujhe yaad h shirt to theek thi...

S: par jaha se tumhe yaad nahe uske baad he to fati h shirt khanak...

K: kya???...shantanu ye aap subah se kaise ulti sedhi baatein kar rahe h...

S:kutch nahe khanak jane do...

K:nahe shantanu maujhe jannana h...bataeye aap kya chupa rahe h mujhse...

S:khanak vo...errr.er...kal tumne bhaang pe le the na to...(she cuts him in the middle)

K: (in a worried tone)shantanu kya maine bhaang peekar koi tamasha kiya tha kya...ye maine kya kar diya sab mere bare me kya soch rahe honge...

S:nahe nahe khanak...thankfully tumne kisi k aur k samane kutch nahe kiya siwaaye mere...

K:(almost shouts with a tensed expression)iska matlab maine kutch to kiya h kiya shantanu...

(just then she notices the cut near his lips)...shantanu ye kaise hua??

S:(speaks very softly)khanak ye tumne kiya h...

K:(widenes her eyes in suprise nd embarressment she holds the edge of her dupatta nd rolls it around her finger in tension nd then drops her eyes down nd slowly says)...sh...sha..shantanu ye aap kya keh rahe h... main nahe mante...

S:(shan just tries to control his laughter nd once she looks up again changes his expression nd says)...in a very husky tone...fine mat believe karo mera par fir ye scars kaha se aaeye(points at his chest)...

K:she looks at his chest...nd gasps in surpise...then feeling that her cheeks are burning red...she turns to the other side...

S:(shantanu comes close to her nd whispers in her ear)...khanak maine kabhi sapne me bhe nahe socha tha ki nashe me dhulwadi ki ladkiyaan...itni bold aur sexy ho jjaate...aur tum to jante he ho nashe me insaan sach bolta h...aur jo bhi karta h vo uski actual intensions ko samne laata h...achcha hua tumne bhaang pe li warna mujhe kabhi pata he nahe chalta...ki tum chahti kya ho...

K:her brain had turned numb..nd refused to respond...she did'nt knew wat to do she just wanted that the earth would open up nd take her in...not able to stand any further embaressment she ran out of the room...

S:while shaan smiled at the cuteness nd innocence of his wife...enjoying every thing to the core...

Shan came in the dinning hall al smiling...he could see everybody there except his angel wife...this made him smile more coz he knew she would b hiding from him nd blushing somewhere...

K:(khanak in the kitchen to herself)..KHANAK!!! tu aise kaise kar sakte h!!BURTHAL...(just then harilal enter)...which makes her shut her mouth...(to harilal)..haribhaa aap ye juice bahar lekar jaaeye...(he leaves)...kutch bhe ho jaye jab tak shantanu bahar nahe chale jate main yaha se bahar nahe jaungii...

AT THE DINNING TABLE:(khanak could hear everthing frm the kitchen)

S:morning everyone!!!!

Madhvi: khanak kaha h vo tumhe bulane gaye thi na??...(while khanak panics)

S:par mom vo to niche pehle hi aagaye thi...shayad kitchen me hogi main bula bar lata hoon...(sharp intake of breath by khanak...mixed with fear)...

Madhvi:tum rehne do shaan...if you go to call her...i'll hav to send harilal to call you both...so it's better to send harilal to call her...(while everybody includind shaan smiles)...that's why i hav named you two RBL's(romantic love buds)...(khanak releases her breath in relief)...

harilal comes to cal her...

K:itni khush mat ho khanak shantanu se tu jitna dur jane ki koshish karegi vo utna pass aaenge...bahar to jana he padega...(cries like a child)...par main unse nazaren kaise milaunge???...ab jaldi chal warna shantanu yahi aa jaaenge...yahan se achcha to waha h...waha sab to h...yah to sirf shantanu aur main honge...(she moves out)...

Madhvi: aao khanak!!

K:jee!!!she tries to act normal nd stands near sunil who's sitting on the centre chair ...nd passes a quick glance at shan...who was looking at her with...intense expressions which makes her feel uncomfortable nd she tries to distract herself by serving others...

Madhavi:Khanak..tumhe yahan serve karne k liye thodi bulaya h...jaaoo jake shaan k saath baith kar breakfast karo...

K:h..ha..(raises her eyebros)nahe mummy ji vo main pehle sabko nasta karwa doon fir kar lungi...

Madhvi:khanak ye to tum roz karti ho aaj jake shaan k saath baitho...

S:han haan khanak aao na...(nd smiles)...

K:she slowly advaces towards the chair near him...trying not to look at him...(but shaan's eyes are on her)

she sits near him praying to god nobody notices any of the scars or the cut...otherwise she'll faint off here itself...(she thinks)ye shantanu ko kitna maazaa aa raha h mujhe aise dekh kar...kum se kum shirt k saare button band to kar lete...

S:(thinks: oh god why is she not looking at me?? abhi batata hoon)...khanak!! vo bowl pass karna

K:(thinks:h..ha..hey bhagwan!!!ye shantanu mujhe chodenge nahi!!!par kutch bhe kar leejiye main aapki taraf nahi dekhungi)...

haribhaa mera haath nahi pahuch raha...aap shantanu ko ye bowl dedijiye!!!

S:(thinks:achcha!!!! mujhse hoshiyaari!!!)...he holds her left hand under the table...

K:khanak was eating...nd shaan's advacements made her cough...

Khushboo:(with concern)...kya hua khanak???...

S:aree khanak kya hua suddenly...(while his eyes said something else)

K:(first stares at shaan nd struggles to release her hand)..kutch nahi bhaabi vo...vo..er..khaana atak gaya tha...

S:aree khanak aaram se kho na..achcha lo pani piyo..(nd grins at her)

K:(whispers with a helpless expression)...shantanu chodiye na!!!

S:(whispers)...no..with a mischiefious expression nd husky tone...

AFTER SOME WHILE;

everybody had their breakfast...but khanak was still struggling but shan had his strong grip over her...

Sunil:chalo shan hum office ja rahe h... raste me tumhe studio pe drop kar denge!!

S:..shit!!!...

K:han han shantanu jaeye na...(now it was her turn to grin at him)

S:shan gets up nd whispers...tumhe to main baa😊d me dehunga...kal ka badlaa bhi to pura karna h...nd leaves...while she gulps in fear!!!!!

AGAR AISA HOTA TO KAISA HOTA: PART 2

S:shan gets up nd whispers...tumhe to main baad me dehunga...kal ka badlaa bhi to pura karna h...nd leaves...while she gulps in fear!!!!!

While everybody leaves khanak gets up to clear the table...

K:hey bhagwan ye maine kya kar diya...shantanu mere baare me kya sochenge...ki main yahi sab cheezzon k bare me sochti rehti hoon!!!!kya haal ho gaya h shantanu ka lips k pass cut...unki to gardan(neck)...pe bhi lal lal nishan h...mujhe kya ho gaya tha???...(then she blushes deeply)...unhe dekh kar aisa lag raha h k kisi jangli billi(cat) se jhagar(fight) kar aa rahe honge...aisa to main sirf nashe me hi kar sakti hoon...(then drops her eyes ,smiles nd says)waise to shantanu k samne aate hi main sharmane lag jati hoon...(suddenly her expression changes to an angry one)...oohho khanak!!!!...ye kya sochne baith gaye...ab jab shantanu aaenge main unse nazren kaise milaungi...ab vo mera roz mazak udaenge(cries like a child)...aur vo to badla lene ki bhi baat kar rahe the(thinking this she felt as if blutterfly were fluttering in her stomach)...

IN THE EVENING:

shantanu return from the studio...enters the house...while walking towards his room he says to himself...dad ka phone aa gaya tha ki vo log party k liye nikal gaye h main bhi ready hokar khanak k saath nikal ta hoon...thinking of khanak made him smile(he had been calling her but she didn't pick his call...nd he very well knew the reason for it nd thougth it's enough he'll disclose everything to her...that aisa kutch nahi hua tha...but he was soo wishing now ki aisa hua hota)...just then he saw harilal nd called him..

S:harilal aaj khanak ne kya kya jalaaya(burnt)...nd smiled inwardly...he very well knew that khanak...would hav not been able to work properly..with her half mind at work nd half somewhere else!!!...

H:shaan baba aaj khanak bhabi ne dopehar ka pura khana jala diya...aur haan dhule(washed) kapre hi wapis dhulne de diye...

S:he raised his eyebrows...taking them as the aftereffects of his prank nd chuckled loudly...

H:par shaan baba aaj bhabi ne kitchen me kaan karte karte apna dupatta bhe jalaa diya tha...

S:(he immediately stopped laughing nd frowned his brows along with fear in his eyes)...KYAAA!!!!!

(he shouted) KHANAK KHANAK...(nd rushed to his room)...

he opened the door with full force...his eyes scanning the room...searching for his wife...but she was no where to be seen...he checked the bathroom but she was not there...as he was moving out of the room he saw a paper kept on the side table...it was form khanak...his heart sank...knowing very well that it was for no good...it read..

Shantanu...main yaha se ja rahi hoon.main dhulwadi nahi ja rahi hoon...kyuki waha sab mujhse puchenge..ki ab shantanu ne kya kiya to main unhe kya jawab dungi...kyuki iss bar galti to meri h...(while shantanu shouted "isse galti thode hi kehte h"in anger he read further)...main pata nahi kha jaungi shantanu par main yaha bhi nahi reh sakti main aap se nazaren nahi milla sakti...

S: ohh god is BURTHAL ka main kya karu...ab main khanak ko kaha dhundunga!!!!mujhe khanak ko pehle hi sab kutch bata dena chahiye tha...nahi...mujhe..usse aise mazaak hi nahi karna chahiye tha...khanak to chot(wound)bhe lagi hogi patani aise halat me ye burthal kaha chali gaye...sab meri galti h...he sat on the bed with hands on his head...his eyes were almost moist...(he got up)...mujhe khanak ko dhundana hi hoga...vo aise mujhe chod kar nahi ja sakti...he opened his room door to leave

just then he heard someone laughing...he turned back...to see khanak cming from behind the curtains...khanak moved her head back nd lauged her heart out till her stomach started to ache...

now since everything was clear to him...he realised a sigh of relief...then said in nd annoyed tone "khanak ye kya mazaak h"...

K:smiled...achcha jo aapne mere saath kiya tha usse kya kehte h...

S:raised his eyebrows in surprise...(stammered)..kha..khanak..tumhe pata chal gaya...

K:shantanu aapki khanak itni bhi badi burthal nahi h...aapko apna chehra dekhna chahiye tha mera letter padhne k baad...nd started laughing again...

S:(this made him angry)...(nd he pushed khanak towards the wall...entwined his finger with hers nd forced them against the wall she stopped laughin)...(shaan frowned )khanak vo letter padhne k baad meri kya halat hui h tumhe pata bhi h...

K:(she knew he was serious...she released her hand from his grip nd hugged him...) mujhe maaf kardijiye shantanu..aage se aisa nahi karungi...

shan hugged her back...there were no more wrinkles to b seen at his forehead..he was at peace now...

S:khanak wadaa karo mujhe kabhi chod kar nhi jaaogii

K:smiled nd said against his chest...shantanu aapko chod kar main kaha jaungi...aapko kya lagta h main aapke bagair reh paunge...nd hugged him hard to reassure him...he responded in the same way...then kissed her softly on her forehead once they broke from ther hug...

K:(then khanak pouted nd said)shantanu..main kya karti...jab mujhe pata chala k apne mere saath mazaak kiya h mujhe bhaut gussa aya...aapko pata bhi h main aaj saari din kitna pareshaan thi...

S:(this reminded him of her wound)...khanak tum theek to ho...kaha jalaya tumne bataoo...nd his hands traced her boby searching for the wound

K:(khanak giggled)...shantanu mujhe kutch nahi hua h..vo to maine haribhaa se kaha tha k vo apko jhut bole...then laughed...

S:Khanaaak...(shan said in mock anger)...

K:shantanu mujhe laga mujhe aapko sabak sikhaana chiye...issliye!!!

S:achhcha khanak tumhe pata kaise chala ki main mazaak kar raha hoon(he inquired while frowning his eyebrows)!!!

K:shantanu aapke jane k baad main room me aaye the safaye karne...to jab main apke kapre(clothes)lene bathroom gaye...kyuki aap vo roz wahi chod dete h(nd gave him a look...while he hold his ears...nd whispered sorry..while she smiled nd continued)...waha aapne mirror k aage..apna saara shave karne ka saaman bikher rakha tha...aur wahi pe maine blade pe ek blood drop dekhi...tab meri kutch samaj me aya...fir jab main bahar aaye to dressing table pe maine dekha ki lipstick khuli pari h aur uski cap neeche giri h...bas ab ek aur saboot milna baaki tha fir sab paani ki tarah saaf tha...(she looked at him..while he raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner)...aapki holi ki shirt...jo bilkul bhi FATI nahi thi bilkul THEEK thi...

S: oookkk...khanak mere saath reh reh kar tum kafi intelligent ho gaye ho...

K:nahe ji...main bachpan se hi hoshiyaar hoon!!!

S:(he chuckled at her respone nd held her by her waist nd pushed her close to him...bend his head...just an inch space between their lips...nd whispered in husky tone)...waise khanak...agar tum mere saath itni WILD ho bhi jaaogi to bhi main mind nahi karunga...mere angar itni taakat h ki main tumhare diye huye ghaav(scars nd cuts) bardash kar lu...

K:(boxed him playfully at his chest...nd blushed deeply)...shaaannttaaanuuu!!!(nd struggled to release herself from his grip but it was all in vain)

S:aree haan khanak mujhe apna badla bhi to lena tha...

K:par shantanu jab maine aapke saath kutch kiya hi nahi to badla kaisa???(releasing wat she said she dropped her eyes while her cheeks turned crimson)

S:koi baat nahi khanak aaj main tumhare saath VOO karta hoon..fir tum mujhse kal badla le lena...then chuckled

K:dhat...unable to stand his intense gaze on herself...she released herself from his grip nd ran towards the door...but he was too quick for her...he held the edge of her dupatta...her heartbeat had risen up to a very high level nd could be heard,,,,he slowly pulled her dupatta off her shoulders...nd held her wrist with the other hand...then twisted her wrist towards her backnd pushed her towards the wall...so that shecould face him...unable to wait any further...he kissed her on her her lips...while she closed her eyes...he was playing with her lips with the help of his tongue...slowly nd gradually...kiss turned into an intense one...now khanak had her hands around his neck...pushing him closer to her body..while his hands..had a mind of their own...they were tracing the sexy curves of her body...making her want him more nd more...when out of breath they broke from the kiss...but shan was in no mood to stop...he caress her soft cheeks then moved to her chin...then landed wet kisses on her throat...while she moaned...her hands were searching for a grip...her knees were getting weak..unable to stand she leaned on him for support...while he buried his face in her neck nd lifted her by her waist...nd tossed her on the bed...

K:raised her eyebrows..shantanu...hume to party me jana tha...

S: khanak tumhe lagta h main apni ye party chod kar uss boring se party me jaunga aur tumhe jane dunga???

K:par sha...

she shut her mouth by kissing her...nd did'nt stop till she was complety lost herself ng forgotten about the party...

PLZZZ COMMENT😊
THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Shreya.Shanak - 12 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shreya firt two OS were really hot ones
and third one was hilarious 
loved it