Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS - Kuch toh hua hai - EDITED Pg 2 (Page 3)

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarastella

nice superb...! longest os... really love it.. u should have said why rashi had to ask... or do they have children now..? or are they like onscreen raji..  i expected these details at the end.. anyways cute and thanks for writing an os bout raji..Approve

Thank you!!

Same, I thought I would leave somethings to imagination, and leave it open for writing further, at some point of time.

And I am not sure I understand your question about whether they are like the onscreen RaJi

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowriprasad

love it.. hope u will write about raji again... and u r right 

Sometimes, all it takes, is a little shift of perspective.

then everyone can like raji too..Unhappy

Thank you!!! Smile Smile

I might write RaJi again sometime. 

See the thing about RaJi in the show is that Rashi does not value Jigar's love, and we never did see her heart really beat for Jigar. If that happens, then I am sure people will like RaJi too, irrespective of her character having shades of grey. 
Alexandrarose Senior Member
Alexandrarose
Alexandrarose

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridhu

Originally posted by sarastella

nice superb...! longest os... really love it.. u should have said why rashi had to ask... or do they have children now..? or are they like onscreen raji..  i expected these details at the end.. anyways cute and thanks for writing an os bout raji..Approve

Thank you!!

Same, I thought I would leave somethings to imagination, and leave it open for writing further, at some point of time.

And I am not sure I understand your question about whether they are like the onscreen RaJi

onscreen raji both loves each other.. but jab ek ko fursat milthi hai dusre ko nahi... when jigar was wooing her rashi don't have time when rashi began falling for him jigar is angry at her.. in short no progression.
Gowriprasad Groupbie
Gowriprasad
Gowriprasad

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gowriprasad

love it.. hope u will write about raji again... and u r right 

Sometimes, all it takes, is a little shift of perspective.

then everyone can like raji too..Unhappy

Thank you!!! Smile Smile

I might write RaJi again sometime. 

See the thing about RaJi in the show is that Rashi does not value Jigar's love, and we never did see her heart really beat for Jigar. If that happens, then I am sure people will like RaJi too, irrespective of her character having shades of grey. 

she didn't value jigar's love before.. but now she definitely do and wants him back in her life.. she wants her family back but her path is wrong.. just look she is not angry at anyone just desperate that's all..

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Guys this is just an OS which is away from the show. Rashi is not like the Rashi in the show! Just a normal little love story, or the start of it.

The reason why I did not put in too much details, is that it is a OS, and I wanted to leave somethings open for the future.

And as to why Rashi had to ask Jigar. They are in love, they are happy. They have to get married sometime na. Usually, the guy asks the girl - pops the question. In my story, I wanted it to be Rashi who goes down on one knee... Thought it would be romantic, and cute!

That's about it. No further story as to why she had to ask. 

If you guys want, I can follow this up with a little drabble on the proposal. Let me know!
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Guys this is just an OS which is away from the show. Rashi is not like the Rashi in the show! Just a normal little love story, or the start of it.

The reason why I did not put in too much details, is that it is a OS, and I wanted to leave somethings open for the future.

And as to why Rashi had to ask Jigar. They are in love, they are happy. They have to get married sometime na. Usually, the guy asks the girl - pops the question. In my story, I wanted it to be Rashi who goes down on one knee... Thought it would be romantic, and cute!

If you guys want, I can follow this up with a little drabble on the proposal. Let me know!

yes please...
Alexandrarose Senior Member
Alexandrarose
Alexandrarose

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

i would love to read too...
Gowriprasad Groupbie
Gowriprasad
Gowriprasad

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

please write that drabble too...

Go to top