Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the way the guy was moving towards Indira...goshh...i actually felt frightened...par Indira ko ho kya gaya? she would have slapped him and seriously injured him had it been the old indira...par...our indu ji has changed...😲

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg nikhi 😲 U shocked me...I hope dey show d story dis way...it will b easier 2 accept them as a couple 😊
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Faria here is written update.

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HIII
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey rinky inshi minshi spider went up d wall! 🤣

we r just appreciating good scenes. these scenes are so normal in a way that it is refreshing to watch. they actually talk more and stare less, just like how normal people do.😆 even when rishi was on top of indira there was no staring session. it just looked normal. 😆 😆

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Yup Rinky our Indira has changed a bit, now she knws Rishi very well, she trust him & she does knw abt his joking flirting habit, so she dint get angry to slap him aur woh Rishi sahab ke ehsaano ke liye unhe respect karne lahi hai...and more over we had seen na...she becomes naram whnevr Rishi gets close to her. woh hotel room ka scn bhi..wise hi tha. But today falling on bed part was...errrmmm a bit too much..lol. Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

the way the guy was moving towards Indira...goshh...i actually felt frightened...par Indira ko ho kya gaya? she would have slapped him and seriously injured him had it been the old indira...par...our indu ji has changed...😲

YA rinky indu is changing...
bande ke liye thankyou feel kar rahi he...
-Khushi- thumbnail
u knw guys mujhe aisa lag raha he jaise tomorow indira ko police lekar jayegi and then again rishi will be the saviour.
may be woh aisa kahega that she is his wife
-Rinky- thumbnail
hey faru and lina...kaise ho?
 faria bechari..itna ro mat...abhi tak couple baney nahi hai...but maybe ban jayengey in some time...HD ka speed itna fast jo hai...jo baaki serials me hota hai uske 1/4th time pe HD cover kar letey hai...😳 ðŸ¤£

Btw i feel it would be good if Rishi turned negative for a brief period of time...like..indira starts hating him or something and we are kept in the loop that he is negative...or maybe some other nasty guy comes in indira's life then and he darao dhamkaoes her...cause seriously he did look VERY convincing in that bed wala thing...what say guys..whats your opinion on this? ðŸ˜Š
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bye every1...meet u all 2mrw...im glad 2day dis AT was calm n every1 njoyd d epi including inshi 😆