|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Nikhi Rati has come across very sensible, smart n intelligent persoanlity n she knows what she wants in her life when it comes to her career, family, fans .. she does everything keeping them in MIND ðŸ˜ƒ i know she need to relax but i think acting is the relasing mode for her when she can perform n give her 100% .. that is why most of PH n producers, directors praises her for what she is ...

I m proud to be her fan when it comes to RP .. love her .. she is true inspiration for young girls also , sometime we do behave like a greedy because we love her ðŸ˜ƒ
Nikhi main aatee hoo later on ðŸ˜ƒ ...cc yaaa later  Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knw all the abt Rati di priyanka, she is very planned and focused person, she knws the importances of evrything very well and she handles thm the best way it shd be. Apart frm being very talented, intelligent she is a very humble & adorable person. Professionalism aur hard work ki baat kya karna...it shows onscreen as well as we get to knw abt it throught various articles too.

u kne Rati di alwys says these lines
"Always b happy in ur life n nvr crib. ur way of thinkn wl dipict ur personality...so think positive i mean simple living high thinkn;-) "

BTW...mujhe aap sab logo se shikayat hai...u, rinky, hema, shilpa, pratamesh and all
whn u guys appreciate her work soo much, why dont u guys cmnt abt it at her blog!!! why do u wait for a new blog update eachtime. if u read/watch anything good abt her...u guys need to write abt it on her blog. Ppl needs to be appreciated fot wht we love thm. 

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

[DIV]I knw all the abt Rati di priyanka, she is very planned and focused person, she knws the importances of evrything very well and she handles thm the best way it shd be. Apart frm being very talented, intelligent she is a very humble & adorable person. Professionalism aur hard work ki baat kya karna...it shows onscreen as well as we get to knw abt it throught various articles too.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]u kne Rati di alwys says these lines[/DIV][DIV][I][B]"Always b happy in ur life n nvr crib. ur way of thinkn wl dipict ur personality...so think positive i mean simple living high thinkn;-) "[/B][/I][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]BTW...mujhe aap sab logo se shikayat hai...u, rinky, hema, shilpa, pratamesh and all[/DIV][DIV]whn u guys appreciate her work soo much, why dont u guys cmnt abt it at her blog!!! why do u wait for a new blog update eachtime. if u read/watch anything good abt her...u guys need to write abt it on her blog. Ppl needs to be appreciated fot wht we love thm.[/DIV][BR]

nikhi agar v start writing abt rati's appreciation than i think everyday v will hav to comment on her blog coz u knw everyday rati stuns us with her amazing acting
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
@Pratameah - why not write thn???
whts wrong if u cmnt each day!!!
atleast once in 2-3days u can do so..if u think daily would b too much
she is working hard for all of us...thn we shd also appreciate her work...whn actually we are loving it day by day. She alwys says...fan's are her energy boosters, their love and appreciation gives her strength to do more and more.

thn why are we fans staying away frm showing her our love & appreaciation???
each day we are stunned by her excellent performance but all tht we do i say few words over here & discuss abt it. She has a blog, whr she reads fans cmnts...thn why dont we write there?
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail

@Pratameah - why not write thn???[DIV]whts wrong if u cmnt each day!!![/DIV][DIV]atleast once in 2-3days u can do so..if u think daily would b too much[/DIV][DIV]she is working hard for all of us...thn we shd also appreciate her work...whn actually we are loving it day by day. She alwys says...fan's are her energy boosters, their love and appreciation gives her strength to do more and more.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]thn why are we fans staying away frm showing her our love & appreaciation???[/DIV][DIV]each day we are stunned by her excellent performance but all tht we do i say few words over here & discuss abt it. She has a blog, whr she reads fans cmnts...thn why dont we write there?[/DIV]

ya nikhi u r ri8
will comment regularly from now on :)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Thnx Pratamesh - would love if Rinky, Priyanka, Hema & Shilpa would also cmnt regulary. Only if i could give proper words in appreciating her..evn i would have written there. 
Pratamesh thumbnail

Thnx Pratamesh - would love if Rinky, Priyanka, Hema & Shilpa would also cmnt regulary. Only if i could give proper words in appreciating her..evn i would have written there.

i think that i would be gr8 if v comment on regular basis rati would know how much v r liking each and every epi and her acting
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
How is ur studies goin?
cataract hogaya? Study tumors well. Conjuctiva, cornea & retina are the most important chapters as they come in practicals too. BTW...which book are u following Khurana ya Parson? 1stly whr are u frm? ðŸ˜›
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

i think that i would be gr8 if v comment on regular basis rati would know how much v r liking each and every epi and her acting

Thts wht am saying Pratamesh...
Rati di shd also knw, how much we are loving & appreciating her work