Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey NikihiπŸ˜ƒ kaisee ho
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mast hu priyanka- watched HD last nite at 11.30 and now too πŸ˜†
it took the form of a triller show frm a casual daily soap.
and Rati di was fantastic in her scenes.

EDIT-
on watching the repeat 2nd time..i  noticed tht Rati di was wearing socks at US embassy scn πŸ˜†
it might b early mrng ya fir evening wala scn...πŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Nikhi maine 3 baar dekha πŸ˜ƒ  n loved it more n more .. Rati was fab .. πŸ‘ , yes very much thrilling n full of suspense ,, pretty exciting naa ...i want same sort of DRAMA eveyrday .. full on n they should concentrate on Indira more 

Nikhila Delhi main bahut sardi hai .. last 2 days pahle 3 degree thaa
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
πŸ˜†same here priyanka- watched at 8pm, 11.30pm thn today 11.30am

yaa...it was pretty exciting...kept us on the edge of our seats πŸ˜†
main tho tension ke maare kaap rahi thi...kya hoga kya hoga soch soch keπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

same here priyanka- watched at 8pm, 11.30pm thn to day 11.30am

Story aisee hee deekhayenge to i will watch three repeats if  i m at home πŸ˜ƒ my freinds r back on HD also because of RP 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
i wont be able to watch like tht everyday
i took 2 days leave kal aur aaj tho was able to see, otherwise i can only watch at 8pm and nxt day repeat at 6pm. I cant watch at other times...duty bhi karni padthi hai na πŸ˜†
Han Nikhi . 2 baar kosheersh karoongi if i get chance jab tak chutti hai .. but dadi is still stcking to BV at 8.00 but she will accompany me  11.30 repeat  

I m just loving it ... i loved Rati on the bike.. she was looking so pretty  ... 6.00 Pm ka can i try 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
BTW...Rati di looked awesome in tht blue-black combination na πŸ˜³
Yaar...she looks lovely in day light wale scenes πŸ˜³ 
more thn bike wala...i loved the part whr she was at embasy...background mein embassy ka blue-white board tha...sun light falling frm side ways... there Rati di looked lovely πŸ˜³
yes she was looking lovelier n prettier day by day yaar .. i m just loving her ..more as an Indira mor n more πŸ˜ƒ
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
u knw yestday i was feeling stupid abt myself
1 side i expect to see more & more of Indira's scenes on the other side i wish tht rati di gets time for other things too like giving interviews, article, blog updates. I was feeling soo silly abt my own feelings...how greedy have i become. Havent evn thought abt wht am wishing...either 1 can happen na..both ka hona tho possible hi nahi. And more over Rati di needs sometime for herself too...to rest & relax. But man...this lady alwys makes me stunned with her performance tht mujhe darr lagne lagtha hai unse baat karne ke liye ya mail likhne ke liye. I feel very inferior to writing anything abt her brilliant excellent performance.