|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
i know its Hitler didi forum thats why join this forum.
Rati is doing great job but male lead is not impressive
rinky i watch HD for both reasons. there is nothing better to watch on TV currently as in Indian TV and i like d presentation of HD. its light hearted and has maintained its fast pace. no unnecessary dragging of tracks, πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Pratamesh

haan kuch accha tha just music tha short wala 10-15 secs hoga

yup there was soft  music played while indira was saying to rishi abt sorry n thnx thing...but it was continuation to the HD music...
i do watch parvarish sometimes n BALH 4 ram kapoor...i really like his acting...nw eagerly waiting 4 DID jus lik rishi kumarπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Rinky...am not lost anywhr yaar
Wazme misunderstood tht it was me who told all tht

NIKHI go back to page number 33, rinky was giving some guesses regarding vidit and rishy issue and you was agree with her opinion and am not that's all

No right and wrong in this and no misunderstand for sure  πŸ˜Š   

Edited by WAZME - 12 years ago
yaar they r seriously under utilizing smita singh in d serial. i want to see more of her. πŸ˜•

Thanks Rinky and Faria ..i hope i write your name right..

i dont know why but i have strong feeling Rishi character will turn negative as its happens in most of the serials a person whom they shows perfect and good turns into negative character.

i like the master chef wala show...i love to see good food..πŸ˜ƒ

sonia some people dont find the male lead impressive and some do...but everyone swears by the female lead...she is our jaan...πŸ˜ƒ
guys any one watching D3 in V channle they said good thing on the serial couple in FB
Originally posted by soni773

i know its Hitler didi forum thats why join this forum.
Rati is doing great job but male lead is not impressive

Soni- tht cmnt of "Its Hitler didi forums" wasnt for you...i was telling tht to my frnds here...who were slightly going offtopic πŸ˜†

anywys welcome to RP AT πŸ˜ƒ