Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sriously yaar...getting caught in something like this, is really sad, am really feeling very Bad for Indira. whn evr she is hurt by her family...she gets to face evn more problems in tht condition too. Ek tho family se milrahe dard ka koi tikana nahi, dusri aur vidit bhaiya ka koi pata nahi...aur ab yeh sab ho raha hai unke sath. Y does this happen to Indira yaar!!!
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think nw is the ri8 time to use d marriage track
i feel rishi will go to police station n say that she is his wife n becoz she was angry or somethng she landed at d hotel
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wohi toh nikhila. ila bedi kitni sadist hain. thodi khushi dedo indira ko! please yaar. yeh viewers ki taraf se request hain HD creatives ko! 😕
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

I think nw is the ri8 time to use d marriage track
i feel rishi will go to police station n say that she is his wife n becoz she was angry or somethng she landed at d hotel

Pratamesh...i was just saying tht...they came with all these just to bring tht marriage thing infrnt of evryone. Tho now they will surely tell tht they r married and later now..they might end up wih...arghhh...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Pratamesh...i was just saying tht...they came with all these just to bring tht marriage thing infrnt of evryone. Tho now they will surely tell tht they r married and later now..they might end up wih...arghhh...[/DIV]

yep n rishi will take mandira's help if police ask for proof n all
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminos3

wohi toh nikhila. ila bedi kitni sadist hain. thodi khushi dedo indira ko! please yaar. yeh viewers ki taraf se request hain HD creatives ko! 😕

yes Hema - right frm the begining we are seeing tht each day Indira has some new problems to tackle and to deal with. there wasnt a single day whn he life went smoothly. and in situtations whn we think its worst, they show some more additions of problems. 

this is the 2nd time tht she had to leave her house and both the times she had to face humiliation infrnt of police. this is not done yaar. she is a very respectful person ans these police issues, once getting caught for stealing soemthing and now police raid ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
I was so happy today coz indira rishi got alng today pur ila bedi kya masala karna chahatein hain jab we met type isko kehtein hain reality ila bedi ke language mein how sad
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wohi toh nikhila. why r d creatives hell bent on making indira some maha dukhiyaari aurat jis ke upar problems ke pahad hamesha tut padhta hain?!?! and i also do not like indira when she tells vidit bhaiya on his voice mail to come and sambhalo her. what d hell? she's a strong woman. she can very well fend for herself and ten dozen others. i do not want any weak chink in indira. 🤢
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Initially I was upset dat dey r copying jab we met scene jus 4 fun...bt dey r taking it further n getting her arrested...sumhw I find it realistic...im eager 2 knw hw dey vl come out of it...
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Pratamesh u became Green ðŸ˜†