India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Updates please...... (Page 2)

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Lata, dont feel sorry always feel free to express your mind that is what family is for, well hope yuu could have the serail aired at different times (KYPH )so you could get to watch both, hope something will work . I am just happy that you will continue to update us, and ladies who are reading this do not be so impatient to read updates, waiting a few hours is not certainally injurious to health, and Lata post them at your conveniant time

Love you for your effort

Jadu Ki Jappi

Lilly

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged
DK addict, I think your idea is good, it would be some releive for Lata if she get's a helping hand till at least Dee is well enough , and Lata I knoe thurday is off for you and it must be a stress for you to juggle in.
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Big smiledkaddict u r one gr8 philosopher ya..ha ha..yes we do get swayed easily. Sorry again Lilly, dkaddict and friends I feel so silly to have written this mail in the first place. I am here, here, here.........Embarrassed

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged

heya lata - its ok we understand you got other priorties is well and if you waana watch another serial it okk go ahead Big smile- but seriously your updates are tooo good Big smile

i would do the updates but sadly i live in the uk and were a week behind from all of you in india sooo im sorry Confused- but im sure someone else may be able to help!!!!

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniWink

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Heya Lata!!!

absolutely no need 2 stress..........ofcourse u may watch another serialSmile............i would've gladly volunteered Winkseen as the only serial i do have time 2 watch is our very own TD, but unfortunately we r like 2 months behind here in SA..............

don't worry surely some1 will come fwd & volunteer their services...........

tx 4 ur efforts 2 date..........a huge Hugfrom me........

Mamta

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
ha ha so sweet of u friends. But the thing is only people in US and SA and other places who are way behind in TD are coming forward to help in the updates Big smile, people in India I guess are already hooked to watching KYPH Wink. ha ha.............
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hey Lata,

Don't feel bad. Everybody deserves time off and we quite understand if you want to watch something else - TD is currently disappointing us big time.
You (and Disha) have been doing a very good job between you and thank you Swathi for volunteering.

Shame Zee TV could not have aired the episodes more or less on the same day around the world then you would have a lot more volunteers. C'mon you guys in India let's see your hands going up..... Clap
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hi

Lataji there is no need to feel bad u need time off lekin no other serial watching (just kidding) i know TD is depressing nowadays and our poor her os is in toruble and we all feel depressed but you must update with your brilliuant writing skills and i always wait for your fab updates..

So keep up the brilliant work hum aap ke updates ke bagair kaise zionda reh zakte hai..ehheheLOL

Keep it up you are brilliant but

Go to top