India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Updates please......

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:16am | IP Logged

First of all pleeeeeeeease don't hate me for telling all this. Can someone pleeeeeeease relieve me from this updating and come forward to do the updates.....

I must confess firstly offcourse I will be tied up in office as well as at home since might reach late and secondly offcourse pleeeeeeease don't curse me for saying this and I just cannot tells lies .........the promos and the glimpses of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hain seems to be rockingggggg and I heard its gr8 too at the moment .....so would like to see this serial for sometime if you'll don't mind Embarrassed and I am really confused at the moment Confused..... and its aired at the same time of TD but in Sony.......please try to understand friends. Its not that this updating is a burden for me, infact its a pleasure and I will try my best to update as and when I find time.......but for sometime can anybody come forward to do the same I will be relieved and yes need a break too since its not that easy. And I am not going to leave you'll in the lurk just like that I will keep doing the updates as of now but if someone comes forward it will be much appreciated since we can take turns in updating and keeping one another informed of the same. Swati has already volunteered to do it on Thursdays.

I will be here itself and not go away. And yes pleeeeeeease keep loving me , blessing me, encouraging me like before, I need all this from you'll my friends.....pleaaaaaaaase.

Love Lata

Edited by Lata - 05 April 2005 at 4:27am

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged
plz keep writing the update and if you are tied up with work u may post it sometimes later when ever u feel free and but plz keep posting the update coz i am in US and we are behind and you know what i wake up at 4:40 am in the morning to just read ur spectacular updates Tongue sorry but can't hold myself; i know but thats meEmbarrassed
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged

ok my dear no problem. Sorry to hurt yours and other's feelings.  But just felt like telling about my confused state of mind as of now EmbarrassedConfusedBig smile. Don't worry, be happy, I will update no probs.

LOL

Love Lata

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Lata my dear sis we alll love you dearly and would never ever curse you for anything in the world, you have so updated us for so long which is no easy work, it certainly must have required a great deal of time , effort and energy.Will still hoping that you do this at your convenience. You have been an angel and it all due to your and Dee's  updates and efforts that our site in TD has just become such a big family . 

Okay so ladies come forward and give our dear Lata and Dee  a helping hand ( unfortunately we are so far behind that I cant even offer to fill in as a standby  , leave aside that my writing skills for updates could never ever match anywhere near  yours or Dee)

Will always love you  and bless you

Lilly

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Yeah Lata, i can't believe that you actually want to watch another serial other than Td in the same time slot, please continue sending the updates uptil we find an eligible volunteer.

Don't worry, we will be good and we wont hassle you too much, send the update at your earliest convenience.

I PRAY FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH SO THAT YOU ARE WELL ENOUGH TO POST THE UPDATES, THANK GOD DISHA77 IS FEELING MUCH BETTER AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK BY THE END OF THE MONTH AND MAYBE SHE WILL START POSTING THE UPDATES AGAIN.

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged

oh sorry Lilly, I am really sorry for writing such a silly mail to you'll and having hurt ur feelings. I know since we are fortunate enough to watch it when its being aired we need to think about you'll who are way behind in TD. Sorry I feel like hitting myself for writint this mail AngryEmbarrassed.

I will update no probs at all. Take care. Love you all.

Love Lata

PS : I sometimes feel we Women change our loyalties so quickly at times ( I mean most of we Women) EmbarrassedBig smile. After watching Angad in KYPH I feel like watching that serial too. Tongue

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

eh Aaliyah my dear , pray for my good health not only to post the updates but for always ConfusedBig smile. Don't worry I will post the updates and not torture you'll with such mails.

But since u did not watch KYPH you can say that. But once u start watching u too would  feel the same. But anyways its an Ekta serial and at the moment its gr8 but can't say how it would progress.

Yeah its good that Disha77 is better now. And come on I am posting the updates at my own convenience even now and you'll are not at all hassling me. Don't worry and hope you'll don't feel I am writing this for getting attention, but at the state this sting operation bit is progressing we will all lose interest very soon in TD.

As of now I am here.

Love Lata

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Women do tend to be more on the emotional side of things, and emotions are ever changing and flowing, like a meandering stream. Nothing to feel down about. Just how we are wired into nature through these bodies!

Perhaps Swathi could do a day on a regular basis, and maybe one or two others. It would help some, yeah? Don't get yourself stressed! You'll get sick! We don't want that! And don't feel bad for asking! We should always feel that we can ask for help if we need it- it is healthy to do so.

-DKaddict

Go to top