Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

aman verma entry will bring CB down (Page 2)

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sesikala

we are not intrested to entre into a new charecter and this is not a CB story its going other way it is not the srory of Dev and Radhika
thats what i want to say,completely agree
i want dev radhika story.i want them to fight againt any eviland kahna help them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sesikala

we are not intrested to entre into a new charecter and this is not a CB story its going other way it is not the srory of Dev and Radhika

then you have a choice don't watch it didn't mean it  how came in writing everyone can have their own opinion! I will support it  for Avinash and Rubina and always choti bahu 

Edited by ashna26 - 24 December 2011 at 11:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1radhameeraushasrifatssrilanka

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I don't know whether this new entry will bring down or increase the ratings of CB but it is true that this show is no more "CHOTI BAHU SAAWRE KE RANG RACHI".It has become a war between Sur-Asur with Kanha as the lead.From the last three months there is no glimpse of  real Radhika.No meaningful dialouges to Dev,he has become a puppet either to BCD or to R/K.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1misti73

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Originally posted by ashna26

So do you think it is easy for Avinash to get another lead role. It is really difficult business!! What is the gurantee other PH are different!  So you think he working in this show just because of Rubina, sorry don't believe that, Choti bahu gave him so much!! Sure the show is close to him too! If you ask me you should be glad Avinash is working in a show. He already said Choti Bahu might be his last show as he interesting in directing. So just enjoy!! Yes he might be not be the Dev of season 1 who was loved by all, but he has a complex role which it is difficult to play!! Just like Radhika was in season 1, and Rubina never got credtit for that role!  Time to accept that Dev of season 1 is gone we are dealing with a new character.

Avinash will get to show his talent when the truth about Radhika is out!! I'm sure we see a lot of Avinash then!!
Sorry if I offended in any way, but I think is not fair to Rubina to think Avinash is only in the show because of her!
As for TRP just look where CB was three months ago?? Also not fair to blame other actors!!
I agree with you,ashna. Besides how can we say anything about TRPs even before Aman's entry? Maybe it can boost TRPs since this would be the last straw of the evil Barkha & her so called guru. This fight would be between good & evil. And as it is all the viewers were curious to know about the mystery person & he had to come out some day.And finally when Barkha is cornered he has to come to help her.

Agree about trp we are just talking in the forum, the running away storyline with radev where we got a lot of Radev moment didn't work, we don't know how the audience react, to a track! But the Kahna/Radhika track worked and I liked it more than the running away storyline! So we don't know what to expect now either! Lets hope for the best for Choti Bahu and Avina

Edited by ashna26 - 22 December 2011 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1ushasrifatssrilanka

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

So do you think it is easy for Avinash to get another lead role. It is really difficult business!! What is the gurantee other PH are different! So you think he working in this show just because of Rubina, sorry don't believe that, Choti bahu gave him so much!! Sure the show is close to him too! If you ask me you should be glad Avinash is working in a show. He already said Choti Bahu might be his last show as he interesting in directing. So just enjoy!! Yes he might be not be the Dev of season 1 who was loved by all, but he has a complex role which it is difficult to play!! Just like Radhika was in season 1, and Rubina never got credtit for that role! Time to accept that Dev of season 1 is gone we are dealing with a new character.

Avinash will get to show his talent when the truth about Radhika is out!! I'm sure we see a lot of Avinash then!!

</div>
<div>

Sorry if I offended in any way, but I think is not fair to Rubina to think Avinash is only in the show because of her!

As for TRP just look where CB was three months ago?? Also not fair to blame other actors!!
completely agree with u ashna

pjb1

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.We are no one to advice anyone not to watch the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1radhameerasigridPutijaChalhovmisti73ushasri

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

A true fan always does not say positively about the show.The biggest fan are always the biggest critics.If anyone wants example i can give of Sachin Tendulkar.His biggest critic is his elder brother  Ajit Tendulkar.We are not enemy of AvIna or the show.We want the show to get great success.And we all are just watching the show only for AvIna and we always want the best for them and everyone has the right to post his or her opinion.We are no one to advice anyone not to watch the show.

Pretty sure the post is about me, so now I'm not a biggest fan Confused   Only because I said then to another member then don't watch the show!! If I offended the member I'm sorry!  As a fan I also have had some critize about the show or storyline do read mine previos post!

When did i said you are the enemy of the show, and when did I said you cannot say what you what, I believe in critic. Also believe in having a own opinion and react to some post  what is wrong with that when I don't agree! And we do have an option to watch or not to watch it!!
..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@Ashna:I have posted that on general.The same post i have posted in another thread also.I have nothing against anyone and that was a general comment.

ashna26

Go to top