Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Omg Kia is The Woman Impossible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and Mama u always asks me to listen to Naz now u dint keep up to ur self πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Omg Now a days i really dont like go to my FBs πŸ˜•

Bye Anusha πŸ€—Sorry i coudnt chat with u properly im doing 2 in one job πŸ˜†catch u later πŸ€—

I still say listen to her, she truly cares for everyone and has all of your best interests, I am grateful to herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thush - if you take up the mission to find out Kia's b'day, it will be more hit than Tom's "mission impossible"🀣🀣🀣
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Maaneet-is-best]Thush - if you take up the mission to find out Kia's b'day, it will be more hit than Tom's "mission impossible"🀣🀣 [🀣/QUOTE]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Okie let me catch Kia 2mwr and see πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Omg Mama πŸ€£But truley if anyone is so low and down if they chat with Kia they will go crazy and forget everything πŸ˜†and her best joke is she came to tell us about her Phone Nokia πŸ˜† "Hi Im Kia and my Phone is Nokia" πŸ˜†

That's why Riya said NoKIA + Airtel SIM🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

if someone takes Kia serious, then God bless them!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: hopehot

πŸ˜ƒ

What #πŸ€”πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I still say listen to her, she truly cares for everyone and has all of your best interests, I am grateful to herπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's why Riya said NoKIA + Airtel SIM🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

if someone takes Kia serious, then God bless them!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣

My Post reply dint work for sometime πŸ˜•And yes omg i really want to meet Kias future Guy  🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Omg how did u manage with her yesterday πŸ€£ btw what are u gifiting ur kids for Xmas πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hey Hope Baby πŸ€—How are u doing..did u find anyone πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Except for one regret, but I have promised myself to live with it as it makes her happyπŸ₯Ί

My Post reply dint work for sometime πŸ˜•And yes omg i really want to meet Kias future Guy  🀣 πŸ€£ Omg how did u manage with her yesterday πŸ€£ btw what are u gifiting ur kids for Xmas πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hey Hope Baby πŸ€—How are u doing..did u find anyone πŸ˜†

Whatever you want you can ask for😎
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Except for one regret, but I have promised myself to live with it as it makes her happyπŸ₯Ί

everyone wants to safe in coming days so do I.😳   am i wrongπŸ˜†