SBB - Jeevikas b'day..nd Kryrania masti :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mo710

But now that she is married she has to be very careful doesnt she especially with swamini bua there! Imagine she fed maanvi first infront of them all instead of viren, swamini bua would have taken her to task for that in a big way! Yet im glad Viren took initiative and had her feed Maanvi the cake first!πŸ˜ƒ Viren gets more amazing by the day!!

Is swamini bua really that bad? πŸ˜²
I don't really watch the show. I watch only VirMan scenes because I love them πŸ˜³
Well at least Viren understood that Jeevika would want to share the first piece with her sister but the thought of seeing Manvi's sad face upsets me already :(
Originally posted by tatan4karan

Me Too Feel d Same,U Cant Blame Jeevika 4 dat,What Else She Cud Do??Its Vei Difficult 4Her To Choose Btwn His Hubby n Sis,N Her In Laws Were Dere Too,Specially Dat SWAMINI KAMINI,n Em Glad Dat She Offered Viren First Coz In d Serial We Know D Fact Dat Jeevika Loves Her Sis A Lot,Oderwise She Wudnt HAve Said Earlier Dat She Wont Marry Without Mannu,But It Was Also Essential To Show Her Love 4VIREN,We All Know Dat Jeevika Loves Viren,But Still! N Viren Is Such An Adorable Hubby Dat He Did Dat😊

Yeah, that's right. 
I just feel really bad for Maanvi. She doesn't have anyone now.😭
thanks for the link...