SBB - Jeevikas b'day..nd Kryrania masti :)

Posted: 12 years ago

Jeevika confused whom to feed cake first...and thn viren makes her feed the cake to manvi :))
aww...so sweet of him :D
Manvi at vadhera house and agains creates pbm..

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=139997&Itemid=109

replace asterisk with tv and rum 
the link is not opening for me..!!
Thank you for the link :D
Though it was very sweet of Viren to make Maanvi first eat the cake, I'm disappointed with Jeevika. I expected Jeevika to first feed Maanvi. 
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Thank you for the link :D
Though it was very sweet of Viren to make Maanvi first eat the cake, I'm disappointed with Jeevika. I expected Jeevika to first feed Maanvi. 

i agree...but i thnk she was confused...at first...and thn she decided to go for viren coz...entire family was there...!!
Originally posted by tara_211

i agree...but i thnk she was confused...at first...and thn she decided to go for viren coz...entire family was there...!!

Doesn't Maanvi's happiness matter more than her in-law's happiness? Jeevika and Maanvi's bond is much stronger than that.

Doesn't Maanvi's happiness matter more than her in-law's happiness? Jeevika and Maanvi's bond is much stronger than that.

Seriously u cant blame her for that! Having to choose between her loving husband and loving sister with her in laws round her is a difficult situation for anyone! Glad Viren made it easier for her by feeding Manvi first!
Can't watch it right now but what was Manvi's reaction when Jeevika did go to Viren? It is a tough situation to be in for Jeevika especially when she knows what Swamini is like. You have to be much more careful once you're married...unfortunately
Originally posted by Mo710

Seriously u cant blame her for that! Having to choose between her loving husband and loving sister with her in laws round her is a difficult situation for anyone! Glad Viren made it easier for her by feeding Manvi first!

Maanvi stands on top of all the other relatives. There shouldn't even be a confusion for Jeevika. Maanvi's face turned into a sad one when Jeevika turned towards Viren.
I'm glad too. I love Viren for that :D
Me Too Feel d Same,U Cant Blame Jeevika 4 dat,What Else She Cud Do??Its Vei Difficult 4Her To Choose Btwn His Hubby n Sis,N Her In Laws Were Dere Too,Specially Dat SWAMINI KAMINI,n Em Glad Dat She Offered Viren First Coz In d Serial We Know D Fact Dat Jeevika Loves Her Sis A Lot,Oderwise She Wudnt HAve Said Earlier Dat She Wont Marry Without Mannu,But It Was Also Essential To Show Her Love 4VIREN,We All Know Dat Jeevika Loves Viren,But Still! N Viren Is Such An Adorable Hubby Dat He Did Dat😊

Maanvi stands on top of all the other relatives. There shouldn't even be a confusion for Jeevika. Maanvi's face turned into a sad one when Jeevika turned towards Viren.
I'm glad too. I love Viren for that :D

But now that she is married she has to be very careful doesnt she especially with swamini bua there! Imagine she fed maanvi first infront of them all instead of viren, swamini bua would have taken her to task for that in a big way! Yet im glad Viren took initiative and had her feed Maanvi the cake first!πŸ˜ƒ Viren gets more amazing by the day!!