India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Hidden symbolisms

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Well there were many incidents which showed certain hidden symbolisms atleast .

Indu looking at rishi( though like hitler) when the man was blessing the new couple...well here v have to see that indu reacted first by seeing rishi after vch he gave his typical irritating smile.

Rishi saying mein bhi aapke saath hoon  near taxi which indirectly says that he is always with her.(when others in hte family leave her abruptly).

Rishi's stern look when jhumpa shouts at indira ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26sweeniananyasheraPratameshGaby09Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
There hav been many more such incident in macau as well
bt ther is something with the way rishi behaves want to knw his mystery for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
it will not be like a hindi film that he is here in Sharma house to seek revenge from the family nor from Indira.
they are lost in their childhood time and Rishi is back for his lost childhood love (old films styles)
Definitely he's here for Indira asked either by Vidit or Indur himself.
In the episodes where Indira called Vidit and he's shadow was shown I did write the update and I wrote it seemed as if (Indur young version) then When Indira saw Indur shadow from behind the curtain she still think about her brother vidit.now it seems as all is pre-planned.my Pov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MOHINI26

MOHINI26 Senior Member
MOHINI26
MOHINI26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

it will not be like a hindi film that he is here in Sharma house to seek revenge from the family nor from Indira.
they are lost in their childhood time and Rishi is back for his lost childhood love (old films styles)
Definitely he's here for Indira asked either by Vidit or Indur himself.
In the episodes where Indira called Vidit and he's shadow was shown I did write the update and I wrote it seemed as if (Indur young version) then When Indira saw Indur shadow from behind the curtain she still think about her brother vidit.now it seems as all is pre-planned.my Pov
may be you are right.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top