Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Richa & Vineet's Track Grabbed From KUMKUM Serial (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
....more than witcha's nonsense i hate to see kunals concern over witcha...Angry that is all because i want to see the innocent little girl siddhi to happy... kunal is the only person who can give happiness for her... poor girl she never had any happiness in her life...she just lives for others happiness...hence i hate to see kunal and his concern over witchaAngry [/QUOTE]

Well, that's exactly what I meant by witcha's nonsense. She creating drama and Kunal falling for it and his genuine concern for her is very irritating for me. I am surelly not watching any episodes such as the ones like today's. 

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

....more than witcha's nonsense i hate to see kunals concern over witcha...Angry that is all because i want to see the innocent little girl siddhi to happy... kunal is the only person who can give happiness for her... poor girl she never had any happiness in her life...she just lives for others happiness...hence i hate to see kunal and his concern over witchaAngry

Well, that's exactly what I meant by witcha's nonsense. She creating drama and Kunal falling for it and his genuine concern for her is very irritating for me. I am surelly not watching any episodes such as the ones like today's. 
[/QUOTE]..exactltyOuch...and if kunal blames siddhi for raveena running out of the house...i am going to be...like...Angry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]..exactltyOuch...and if kunal blames siddhi for raveena running out of the house...i am going to be...like...Angry...[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. I mean sure Siddhi kept the truth from everyone, but what about his own sister? She is an adult and should know from right to wrong. She is the one who begged Siddhi to not tell Kunal the truth as she has made up her mind to marry Vikram. All the other girls here in this forum are guessing that Kunal will support Siddhi in front of his family when they blame her, but I am not too sure.

Go to top