Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Koki...no double standard pls... (Page 2)

sweetsugar IF-Dazzler
sweetsugar
sweetsugar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Being a Mother and being a Dil wil make some difference

all know how blind love koki have for ahem

and when gopi slaps him infront of all

its not only a slap..its a slap for his ego and the prestiage mark on being a hubby

just imagine the talk when all say gopi slapped her husband.

no one would bother the reason..all will bother the incidents.

koki always never tried to understand gopi fears

she scolded her when she was afraid of cockraoches

and maybe even today she wil scold her for being afraid of injection.

and coming to koki point...she simply cant take her sons insult so easily...remember she fusses with every detail...then she wil definetly fuss over this

and the great interest is ahem supported gopi...suprised really

I second that shaina ..she is sure to fuss over this situation , its afterall her son who was slapped tat too by her own vahu  in front all LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmanavyab-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I don't get itConfused what is the problem here? Gopi didn't slap Ahem, her hand connceted with his face, when she was trying to get the injuction away from her. There was no purpose and no bad intention. So why be upset about it? It wasn't like she looked at him and decided to give him a tight slap (which he deserves for all the things!!!) So it wasn't a slap. For me a slap needs the intention to being a slap (if that makes sense)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugarshaina.sharmaPN_luvs_Arjunsree07-JollyJabeen-ani_gr

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

I don't get itConfused what is the problem here? Gopi didn't slap Ahem, her hand connceted with his face, when she was trying to get the injuction away from her. There was no purpose and no bad intention. So why be upset about it? It wasn't like she looked at him and decided to give him a tight slap (which he deserves for all the things!!!) So it wasn't a slap. For me a slap needs the intention to being a slap (if that makes sense)

dont fuss kristin..its koki we are talking about

she never takes a issue light and that too by gopi..never

as i said..a mother would never tolerate her dil treating her hubby less even by mistake

its a common nature and i am sure koki anger wil come cool down soon ..our java dena is their for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugarIchangeditsree07-JollyJabeen-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Am so happy he s getting slapped!! U made my day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmasree07-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

as i said..a mother would never tolerate her dil treating her hubby less even by mistake

its a common nature and i am sure koki anger wil come cool down soon ..our java dena is their for her.

that might be true but I still find it stupid to the extrem!!! I mean seriously she didn't treat him less. It was his mistake for putting his face in the way of her moving hand!!!!! Don't blame the innocent koki blame the idiot son of yours!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siri2006shaina.sharmanavyabsree07-JollyJabeen-ani_gr

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

that might be true but I still find it stupid to the extrem!!! I mean seriously she didn't treat him less. It was his mistake for putting his face in the way of her moving hand!!!!! Don't blame the innocent koki blame the idiot son of yours!!!
Lol !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmaIchangeditsree07-JollyJabeen-

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

ha ha...its ncie to hear everone scolding ahem

but i agree..koki should stop fussing but i think thats the diff betwn elders and young ones

elders think for future, young one thinks at present situation

maybe koki feels that this incident wil make them far apart, as slapping ahem is not a simple issue.

and the result wil face in future, so she is being strict with gopi so that ahem wil reduce his anger at her.

and ahem thinks it a light issue and wil concentrate coooling koki down, indirectly supporting gopi.

i dont think koki being angry is stupid..its just natural

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavya.SnavyabIchangeditsree07-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

ha ha...its ncie to hear everone scolding ahem

but i agree..koki should stop fussing but i think thats the diff betwn elders and young ones

elders think for future, young one thinks at present situation

maybe koki feels that this incident wil make them far apart, as slapping ahem is not a simple issue.

and the result wil face in future, so she is being strict with gopi so that ahem wil reduce his anger at her.

and ahem thinks it a light issue and wil concentrate coooling koki down, indirectly supporting gopi.

i dont think koki being angry is stupid..its just natural

might be culture thing as well. Because seriously I don't see the issue and am sure my mum would make a issue out of such a situation. She properly would laugh and tell him to hold out his other cheek to make it evenLOL

but yeah maybe it will all work out well in getting gohem closer together. lets wait and see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top