Koki...no double standard pls...

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Ahem slapped Gopi, Koki did not get angry on Ahem, she told him that he should not have left a mark on her...

Today things have changed & she likes Gopi & it was a bi-mistake that Gopi slapped Ahem...so she should not take it in other sense...(assumption that Koki is angry on Gopi for slapping Ahem)

But Ahem finally knows how it means to be slapped ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I know is someone is going to be on the receiving end of one of Koki's notorious stare glares ๐Ÿคฃ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh the cv's should not do anything stupid like turning Koki grey bacause then I am stop watching this show. I can't take that heartbreak

But maybe just maybe she is angry with the doctor, or a fly, or rashi, or urmi, or the colour of the bedding, or a flower, or a bunny or anything else but Gopi๐Ÿ˜†
Kavya.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Oh the cv's should not do anything stupid like turning Koki grey bacause then I am stop watching this show. I can't take that heartbreak

But maybe just maybe she is angry with the doctor, or a fly, or rashi, or urmi, or the colour of the bedding, or a flower, or a bunny or anything else but Gopi๐Ÿ˜†

very funny kristin๐Ÿ˜†...
but seriously the show wont be the same if koki turns grey...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Oh Kirstin ...I knew u would reply on this post ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...U dnt let anything fly on Koki !!!!
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Oh Kirstin ...I knew u would reply on this post ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...U dnt let anything fly on Koki !!!!

Never!!! One person has to defend her against all you chirag people๐Ÿ˜› I am sure it will be nothing or better I won't except anything else it has to be nothing!!!!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am happy ahem tasted the slap from gopi. He must be having flashback when he slapped gopi. And what is gonna happen with koki. I think CVs are on their way to turn her grey. Do you remember the koki's dialogue when she said "she is the mother of gopi and will never let her feel that she doesn't have parents."
may be this is an indication that soon she is gonna be grey.๐Ÿ˜ญ
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Being a Mother and being a Dil wil make some difference

all know how blind love koki have for ahem

and when gopi slaps him infront of all

its not only a slap..its a slap for his ego and the prestiage mark on being a hubby

just imagine the talk when all say gopi slapped her husband.

no one would bother the reason..all will bother the incidents.

koki always never tried to understand gopi fears

she scolded her when she was afraid of cockraoches

and maybe even today she wil scold her for being afraid of injection.

and coming to koki point...she simply cant take her sons insult so easily...remember she fusses with every detail...then she wil definetly fuss over this

and the great interest is ahem supported gopi...suprised really

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

Being a Mother and being a Dil wil make some difference

all know how blind love koki have for ahem

and when gopi slaps him infront of all

its not only a slap..its a slap for his ego and the prestiage mark on being a hubby

just imagine the talk when all say gopi slapped her husband.

no one would bother the reason..all will bother the incidents.

koki always never tried to understand gopi fears

she scolded her when she was afraid of cockraoches

and maybe even today she wil scold her for being afraid of injection.

and coming to koki point...she simply cant take her sons insult so easily...remember she fusses with every detail...then she wil definetly fuss over this

and the great interest is ahem supported gopi...suprised really

I second that shaina ..she is sure to fuss over this situation , its afterall her son who was slapped tat too by her own vahu  in front all ๐Ÿ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
I don't get it๐Ÿ˜• what is the problem here? Gopi didn't slap Ahem, her hand connceted with his face, when she was trying to get the injuction away from her. There was no purpose and no bad intention. So why be upset about it? It wasn't like she looked at him and decided to give him a tight slap (which he deserves for all the things!!!) So it wasn't a slap. For me a slap needs the intention to being a slap (if that makes sense)