Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ur rite nuthing will happen to her v all know
n that article also said that she will cum back to win her life n luv back..
but v dun want sumits second wedding or sumthing like that
Shilpa07 thumbnail

yes nothing will happen to kk coz the main character cannot be killed as then noone will watch tht serial....even if kk dies n su marries chanda then also its not the same coz title of serial is kumkum.

dunt worry guys kk will not die

Kashish* thumbnail

Kumkum can't die,,, she can't leave sumit,,,, they are made for each and they are the main lead on his serial,,, "i hope that kumkum doesn't die"/....and i  also agree wid u guys,,, but lets see,, wot happens?by the love the song: which came on when sumit and abha left for puna and kumkum standing behind looking bitterly?

the song was: something like: "Khabhi alwidha na kehna "ect.....

zara29 thumbnail
yah i also don't want sumeet's 2nd marriage with that baffalo abha,in case if sumeet marrys her ,& later when kk will be out of danger so with whom  will he  stay πŸ˜†..........in this case he will be confused πŸ˜•..ITS obvious that sumeet then wants to live with his lovely wife kk but as he is an honest & sincere so he also doesn't want to hurt his 2nd wife abha.........poor sumeet ,wat will he do then.πŸ˜• .πŸ˜•.i think then abha 's character will become -ve as she is the sister of damn abhay chauhan😑..😑.
aneesha thumbnail

i know i was so saaaaad wen i heard this

i'll tell u the fact is that i never watch kumkum but when i watched it yesterday by chance i got 2 know it

zara29 thumbnail
hi aneesha ,its surprising u don't watch kk serial ,......well its surprising 4 me .....πŸ˜†i can't imagine my 4 precious days of the week i.e mon to thurs without this serial as my lovely fav. hussain is in it.😊also the remaining 3 days of the week r very difficult to spend  4 me without kk .....don't u guys think that these 3 days i.e fri,sat &sun r use to be very long days of the week may be im thinking so bcoz of this serial. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†