India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

only 1 month left:

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged

after watching 2day's episode ,i became so sad that kumkum has left only 1 month ,she is dying,noooooooCry ConfusedOuchshe can't die. I thought that she would not die as she is the main leading character of the serial ,but after watching 2day's episode when Dr.rohit told sumeet that kumkum has left only a month,just 1 month,she is about to die...........i m confused that really is she going to die................ohhhhh nooo .i can't c sumeet crying ,without kk he will be ruined.....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooConfusedConfusedwat is happening ,its worst!!!!!!!

also in 2day's episode while talking to kk ,sumeet told her that we hav lot of things to do now ,he told her that first of all we hav to celebrate our ***WEDDING ANNIVERSARY***,then we hav to go on tour to rome etc etc.this means that they r going to celebrate their anniversary soon......wowwwww ,yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTongue TongueTonguebut after then ...??????????????kk will die.......i think the director wants to raise the trp of the serial Winkby showing their wedding anniversary b4 kk's death[b'coz if kk dies ,most of the viewers stop watching the serialWink]

anyways i think that kk will not die..its impossible to kill the main lead character of any serial.LETS C WAT HAPPENS.........Smile

WAT DO U GUYS THINK..!!

MeenZ Newbie
MeenZ
MeenZ

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Yes...this is sooooooo sad.....I mean what's the point of having KK as title of serial when she won't be there Confused........well the whole "Wadhwa parivaar" will have no meaning without KK.....There'll only be talks on KK but she won't be there !!!!!!

Since she's pregnant....I mean I think she still is....rite????? Well probably she'll have baby gal and she'll be named after her.......

Or there might be a twist....Chanda (KK humshakal) might come back saying she is the real KK and the one who was living with them was Chanda!!!!! I mean after seeing so many Balaji Series...even though this is not one of them...it might just follow Ekta's steps with the twists.......Wink

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Cry Cry

anniversary aye bhi tu kab Cry

n that abha wht is her problem.. Angry y is she after sumit.. i just hatee her yesterday she was holding his hand Angry i seriously cant stand her near sumit Embarrassed wht is her problem!!!
n that arvind babal
my msg to him: did u c wht happened to AC he tried to cum between our kumkum n sumit... it is a lesson for u.. learn sumthing.. Evil Smile LOL

n after todays episode i can bet on that kumkum will atart to look for sum1 to b sumits wife (look after her family child n HUSBAND!) these drama heroines na... i honestly dun understand them huhh...
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged
uhh god u ave scared me meenz kumkumz daughter named after her noooooo

n yeah it might follow ektas steps cuz the new director/writer of kumkum r who ave been working with ekta for KZK Angry

LOL im not sure even if she is still pregnant but i think she is
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

yah meens u may be rite,there is a possibility that chanda may come back after kk's death.and as sumeet will lose his memory so he may fall in luv with chanda believing that she is his kk.

yah i also agree with u damsel that the heroines want to be the *DEVIS*Wink LOLIM SURE NOW KK WILL START THINKING OF SUMEET'S 2ND WIFE TO LOOK AFTER HIM AFTER KK'S DEATH .and she will definitely think of abha regarding this....nooooooo abha ,she looks elder than sumeet,chanda is ok but no abha or virinda......ConfusedConfused

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
LOL haha sure chanda is ok
chanda ho ya kumkum ek he baat hai Wink
saikatjuhi Groupbie
saikatjuhi
saikatjuhi

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

We have already seen in prev. episodes that Chanda was died in Car Accident, and it is proved by the destoyed car with Chanda's ornaments & the ashes of Female body. There is no other person in the car except Chanda & kumkum. So Chanda can't come back.

I think the Director want to prove the Power of God by saving KK after 1 mnth. keeping suspense in Viewer's mind.

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hey kumkum is pregnent.so if c dies then baby also dies.and this i cant happen

so chill yaars kumkum will be allrite

Go to top