Jassi makers march Left Right Left!

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Jassi makers march Left Right Left!
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 7, 2006

Tony and Deeya Singh with Mona Singh
Their current show, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, is on its last legs, but the husband-wife jodi of Tony and Deeya Singh is busy writing the script and finalising the cast for their new show on SAB TV, titled Left Right Left.

The industry is abuzz with talks about probable actors slated to do the show.

Said a source working on the show, "It's going to be one of the biggest shows on television, and the drama's stronghold is its story. From what I hear, Shveta Salve and Rajeev Khandelwal will be part of the project."

Deeya refused to divulge any information, but confirmed she's working on the show. "I am very excited about Left Right Left. I haven't figured out my cast yet, but will let you know as soon as I do It's about the coming of age of a bunch of people."

With Aamna again?

Rajeev Khandelwal
Sources said the show might go on air in the coming months, and that after Jassi, this would be the biggest show the Singhs have scripted. Khandelwal too confirmed that he might in. "Yes, I have met them, but haven't signed the contract yet.

However, it looks very positive. In all likelihood, I should be doing it. I won't be able to reveal anything about my character at this stage."

The actor has also shot for the pilot of another show, titled Hum Do Hamare Nauh, opposite former co-star Aamna Shariff.

Website gift

On the personal front, Khandelwal is lying low and taking time to figure out what he wants to do.

Recently, a lady fan made a website for the actor and sent him the link. As a token of appreciation, Rajeev decided to make it his official website.

http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/april/134729.htm Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
yea..this was recently posted..but thankoooooos! 😃 😳
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow another new show!

haila, whats going to happen to Jassi..the story line is already blah...its going to become even more BLAH😭

the things we do for Janda😆