Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Rant time: There is no one left to truly root for! (Page 2)

Mumoos Senior Member
Mumoos
Mumoos

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
so very true.. Mahek is far better than the loser pack...

AngryBird Groupbie
AngryBird
AngryBird

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Good post. I agree. i dont have a problem with original people or not remaining but the problem is that the worst people are left. I guess amar fares better than most.

Originally posted by lolo234

Hey guys,

So I finally got a chance to catch up with BB after my exams. And WOW the show has completely lost the appeal and entertainment that I feel it used to have.

First of all, there is one single person, Juhi, remaining from the very original people chosen to participate. I know Amar has been there since after the first week too but...this thing just bothers me so much. They should have stopped bringing people in after Sky. Regardless of who Sunny is and what she does, I feel she should never had been brought in after three new contestants (Amar, Sid, Sky) had been brought in.

That being said, although there is one original contestant remaining, I would never in a million year support the rude and hypocritical Juhi.

Second, okay fine so they brought in new contestants. I gave them a chance. All three of the guys and Sunny in my opinion are not worthy of winning. Sky, yes he has toned down but I won't forget the disrespectful and disgusting way he fought with people in the past. The same goes for Sid. Yes, he has improved a lot. But I guess it's not enough for me because I feel his badtameezi is not completely gone. I feel that he is quiet these days cuz he doesn't have support from other house mates. This is my honest opinion. Amar, I have strongly disliked him in the past. However, he is the person at this point that I would prefer to win if I reaaallly had to pick one person out of the current 5. This week he gave the green room gang the much-needed shake-up they truly deserved. Also, he has been there from before Sid and Sky and he has disrespected people way less than them

My last point is sort of connected to the first ... and I have seen many of you expressing the same thing. I have a very strong feeling that this show and the voting are rigged. I seriously think that if the show had honestly considered fans vote, we would have different people in the top 5.

With the PM, the Sid debacle took place and I think her punishment was extremely unfair when in the past, there had been other violent acts. Yes, she did do something wrong. However, there are many other sufficient ways she could have been punished.

Besides PM, I feel something fishy happened with Mahek's voting and eviction.

So again my point is that had the voting been honest (which I don't think it was), we would have different members in the house today. Can you imagine the excitement if PM and Mahek were in the final 5 along with Juhi and Amar (cuz let's face it, these two do have huge fanbases).

I am only giving an example with PM and Mahek being in the final. All I am saying is that the show would actually been fun with strong contenders. Yes, everyone has had their bad moments. But I just simply can't care about who wins the show if the winner is going to be out of the current 5 members. The show is no longer interesting to me. I hate that when there is a fight, I don't support either one of the sides. And I miss that about this show. Last season, there were a lot of fights too. But there were genuine people like Sameer and Shweta that you rooted for in an argument.

IFFF Mahek is brought back as the WC entry, then I will completely root for her. Even if she is brought back because of Salman as some people speculate, I will still root for her. In my opinion, she is still much better than the people currently in the house. I will gladly accept her as the winner just to see people like Juhi, Sid, Sky, and Sunny lose. BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION. LOL. I respect if people feel differently.

If you've made it this far into my post, thank you for bearing with me. Smile

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
If Mahek comes back as a contestant, my vote goes for her, but if they she is only a guest(.Cry)..then my vote goes for Amar..
jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I want sid to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mumoos

ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
In this season, just the ladaku types were allowed to remain. BB created circumstances where the shaant yet entertaining ones were evicted. Especially in the middle of the season where a bunch of people were getting unfair power (like Sky getting to nominate the entire house). If regular voting was allowed from the beginning, I'm very sure Juhi would have been nominated more often. Jalebi had already seen through her, by the time others saw through her, her gang was strong and she was protected. 

I think BB made a huge reality TV blunder this time by not allowing anyone likeable to remain till the end for people to root for. Last year, both Shweta Tiwari and Dolly Bindra were more or less till the end which made people root for ST. This time around, we are left with a bunch of selfish pricks who are just bitching about each other. It's not even done intelligently. At least show us mind games- only Amar has been able to do that. It would have been a lot more fun if others did it too. 

zingaru

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sorry i don't agree we have our opinions. do u remember Mahek thrived on fights.
she wanted fights she  instigated fights and got involved in every dam fight if u see her as winner i can't say anything more

smartypant

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

I dont think PM punishment was harsh at all...she was warned before but didnt care...this wasnt her first time being violent...she broke the broom which could have easily hurt shonali but didnt...that was really violent...why would somebody do that...this wasnt her first reality show..if you cant handle it then dont come...she had purposely bumped into sid in another task too and then blame him,..stil she pushed him...yah she didnt kill him but she has no right to get physical with anybody...this girl never learns...in every fight she would get in people's face and point her fingers and provoke them to do something like hitting her but nobody did that...even when she came back she never once admitted her mistake or genuinely say sorry for it instead sid had to apologize...she blamed everybody for her bahaviour and craziness but not once herself...sid didnt cause her eviction she did...he didnt hit her she did...she should have controlled herself..she was acting crazy even second time...

as much as i like mehak...and i want her back  to spice things up i dont want her to win because it wont be fair...she already was evicted whether that was manipulation or no manipulation...i do want her to go to top three and get a good gift or money though...for me based on strategy and who played the game well and was focused and really deserves to win is amar...he really did use his brain the whole time...based on emotions i would pick sid because the other three really bullied him alot but he still didnt lose it...if none of these two win then sky...if none of them then big boss can go to hell for all i care

why mahek was not warned for pushing mandy?? she hit PM on the eviction day why that was not shown to public ...!! so everything said and done for PM is right and Mahek is wrong .. LOL
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

Sorry i don't agree we have our opinions. do u remember Mahek thrived on fights.
she wanted fights she  instigated fights and got involved in every dam fight if u see her as winner i can't say anything more
yes you are right.. but as per the TM's comment top 5 they could have retained PM , Mahek etc along with other 3 bunch of present jokers inside the house ..

Edited by lats22 - 22 December 2011 at 10:25am

Go to top