India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

it was really touchy. (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Isn't this forum used to be the most peaceful and fun-filled forum? Why are we attacking each other then? Just leave it guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

So now we're going to take discussion of the show and characters and personal attack each other for bullshit.

Sam : if you don't like TM post just ignore and keep it moving there is no reason to call TM anti-kastur even if you feel is the seem thing over & over. There the EDT and you can discuss your like and dislike there on anything or characters with the show. You can even make you own Topic and if there others who share your view they'll comment.

It don't matter if 90% - 100% is fed up with Kastur character and don't like her for whatever there reasoning.  If you like her and find nothing wrong with the character then why do you care what other post.

I really dont care rani, but sometimes its kinda annoying to read again and again... it makes me think that this forum does not have supporters of kastur.. i know the current track is dragging and annoying but one day u read about BAAP JI nd kastur alliance and another day u read insults on kastur, and these things i didnt react on, i cud've but i didnt... all m saying is enough is enough... there is no need for constantly bashing kastur. if u know wht i mean.. i wont and dont have the need to say n e thing but ppl shud just tone it down a little... 

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 22 December 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Sam, other than ignoring, we can't do anything about it. Everyone has his/her own opinions and this forum is only because of sharing those views. I understand what you are trying to say but all I'd say that IGNORE AND STAY HAPPY. Big smile

sugi1

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I'm happy as always bidzzz Big smile...  i'm staring at my siggie and remember *the moment*Big smile
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I miss MohUr moments. It's high time the CVs should concentrate on their relationship, rather than keeping it on a standstill. I miss HarshAsi's sizzling chemistry, esp after that 16th Nov episode, my desperateness went to it's highest peak.
iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
yeah i knowCry i also miss them to the maxxx, but thank god we did have a little cute discussion moment last week... I wonder wht point these cv's are trying to prove with the current track..adding sia is soo uncalled forDead
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hoping that Sia will bring them closer instead of being a negative character.
iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i dont know wht to think after seeing today's epi and her vileness, but here's hoping for the best.

_SilentSoul_

Go to top