Dharampatni

it was really touchy. - Page 3

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I really dont care rani, but sometimes its kinda annoying to read again and again... it makes me think that this forum does not have supporters of kastur.. i know the current track is dragging and annoying but one day u read about BAAP JI nd kastur alliance and another day u read insults on kastur, and these things i didnt react on, i cud've but i didnt... all m saying is enough is enough... there is no need for constantly bashing kastur. if u know wht i mean.. i wont and dont have the need to say n e thing but ppl shud just tone it down a little... 

Sam let me tell you Kastur has a lot of supporters who just don't like the back and forth discussion of the same thing over and over. They feel Kastur is dame if she do this dame if she don't and there is no winning so they stop posting and only comment if is necessary. Well I don't take any of Kastur comment negative way or personal. If I don't agree I post my pov and if is issue I commented on before I just it ignore cause am not going to keep discussing the same thing over and over cause that would be just NON SENSE
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I know i thought she would've bin like a super cute friend of mohan's, very hip and gng.. lmao m also in a  whenever i think of her...

Lets leave it!!! After all, we should give a chance to the new girl... but i don't think anything would happen!!! Phir bhi, dekhtey hai 😃
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

🤣 Anyways couldn't the CVs bring some nice actress? This girl is zero, just zero!!! How can she be finalized as the best friend of the lead? 🤢 Harshad and Aasiya are so talented and this girl... UGH!!! I was actually looking forward to this track but Sia ma'am and her punjabi so-called attitude made me roll my eyes

Let's not discuss the actress please cause it against IF rules let's just discuss the characters.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jo hukum Rani Sahiba 🤗 Waise, I forgot about IF rules 😆 Sorry IF ji.. Dubara aisi galti nahi hogi... pakka wala promise 😛
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reena mohan's relation is indeed an ideal one...i also lyk reena's character...its calm with respect for everyone n no hatred for anyone...i really lyk such people...
yaa, sid i even lyk reena's char...
she deserves 2 b happy in her life..
i was really pissed wen baapji was like yaa, we shud ask reena 4 her decision, wen he nvr bothered 2 ask her during d wedding??..
wat type of hypocrisy is dis??..
only bcos 1 member of d fam givs a bhashan, baapji keeps on taking uturns, at 1st in MOHAN's case nd nw in reena's case??..
she shud b asked 4 her decision, but den y d hell baapji din't ask her all dis time she was at hm??...only bcos nw d female lead told d CVss needed 2 show dat everybody changed..just pathetic..
seriously, reena shud go nd throw sum words on baapji 4 playing wid her life like dis...
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

yaa, sid i even lyk reena's char...

she deserves 2 b happy in her life..
i was really pissed wen baapji was like yaa, we shud ask reena 4 her decision, wen he nvr bothered 2 ask her during d wedding??..
wat type of hypocrisy is dis??..
only bcos 1 member of d fam givs a bhashan, baapji keeps on taking uturns, at 1st in MOHAN's case nd nw in reena's case??..
she shud b asked 4 her decision, but den y d hell baapji din't ask her all dis time she was at hm??...only bcos nw d female lead told d CVss needed 2 show dat everybody changed..just pathetic..
seriously, reena shud go nd throw sum words on baapji 4 playing wid her life like dis...

I think the reason he said yes to getting Reena's decision was because he felt guilty that his decision had destroyed Reena's life. And so now he is taking steps to reverse it, starting by asking Reena what she wants.