Contestants of BB 4 were decent than BB5

Posted: 12 years ago

A person's upbringing is revealed by the way he/she reacts in condition of pressure, despair, anger etc. otherwise in normal circumstances almost all people behave in a good way. And big boss is one reality show that unmasks people and shows their real faces. 

I feel on average the contestants of Big Boss 4 (with the exception of Dolly Bindra) were noticeably very decent than the contestants of Big Boss 5.

Here I want to clarify one thing that its not that if you get angry so quickly or have high level of tolerance; if you think only about your own interest or you are selfless to others; if you are lazy or concerned about the cooking, cleaning and other chores; if you are childish in dealing with people of conflicting opinions or mature to find a solution of mutual interest etc. These all are your personality traits.. What I'm talking here is that if you maintain your decorum, politeness, courtesy and grace even while doing arguments or start using swear words and cross the limits of decency. Its about your mannerism and language you use during arguments, that I believe reveal your class and upbringing. 

Edited by tinaaaa - 12 years ago
feeling same mate!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
why they selected bad mouth people like sid and sky.. first bb people selects them for bb5  and expects sum beep beep and after that  they send salman in to bash them๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

why they selected bad mouth people like sid and sky.. first bb people selects them for bb5  and expects sum beep beep and after that  they send salman in to bash them๐Ÿ˜†

great point point of the year!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Dolly Bindra was the most Decent .
Completeeellyyy agreee with you! I just mentioned something along the same lines in my new post too. In BB5, when there is a fight, both sides piss me off. Both are rude and obnoxious. At least in the last season, even with plenty of fights, there were decent people that you actually supported. 
Apart from Sid n Sky i didnt find anyone loud mouthed. These two are horrible. Typical ZOO material. Rest of them are sugar coated. They will insult you in a very subtle manner. No chillam chitti. Oh yeah Shraddha too is loud mouthed but only when provoked. Last year it was only Dolly.
Originally posted by chocobear88

Apart from Sid n Sky i didnt find anyone loud mouthed. These two are horrible. Typical ZOO material. Rest of them are sugar coated. They will insult you in a very subtle manner. No chillam chitti. Oh yeah Shraddha too is loud mouthed but only when provoked. Last year it was only Dolly.

Yaar I find Juhi loud-mouthed and extremely rude too. Yes, she is not screaming her lungs off like Sky and Sid, she is still horrible. Uski lecture train jub shuru ho to rukti hi nahi hai. Apne aagay kisi ki sunti hi nahi. She must always be right. ugh.

But I agree with you, I think Sky and Sid are the worst.
Edited by lolo234 - 12 years ago
one thing i am sick of hearing is how am i being portrayed how is the editing that is not me that is all editing...i am not like that in real life...why do they keep blaming editing...why couldnt they make rageshwari look horrible by editing because she never give them anything to play with...so if you come out nice then act nice and stop blaming editing...you are who are and that is exactly how you will look...i have seen this behavior from juhi every single time in all her reality shows that shows a pattern that she really is like that and it is not the editing
Originally posted by lolo234

Yaar I find Juhi loud-mouthed and extremely rude too. Yes, she is not screaming her lungs off like Sky and Sid, she is still horrible. Uski lecture train jub shuru ho to rukti hi nahi hai. Apne aagay kisi ki sunti hi nahi. She must always be right. ugh.

But I agree with you, I think Sky and Sid are the worst.

yepp even juhi is horrible but going by the TM's post i answered. I found sky n sid to be the worst w.r.t public behaviour. Juhi is horrible but dosnt screams or shouts like sky, sid or dolly. So on tht aspect i would say this season has sky n sid as the most indecent contestants.