India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Thanks !

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Thanks is a small word when I start to express my feelings...
the love that I received from so many wonderful people at this forum in past 10 days was overwhelming !!

Your pms, messages, mails, phones, sms'es were a constant source of strength.
Initially I was in denial and felt that I could never come through. But if I am able to move on...it is all because of the love you sent across.

Haven't been coming here since a long time but that wasn't a barrier when people showered their warmth.
I have no words, absolutely.

Jess will always remain a part of my life whom I will keep missing at all stages in my life... but it was her last wish that we don't grieve for her. It was easier said than done.
But it appeared do-able with the support of so many of you.

Lots of people are worried about me...please don't...I am fine and praying for the family and her son, who are the hardest hit.
If we felt so devastated with the news, it pains me to think about the family.

I am touched and deeply moved by the way you all stood by me and each other in this time... ... as I know Jess was a beautiful human being and she touched so many lives with her love that almost all of us feel at loss, somewhere.

Though I have replied to all the pm's personally, in case I haven't please forgive me.
Made a separate post because I didn't want to bring the sad post on page 1 once again.

Loads of love n hugsss !!!!

PS - Please do not comment on this thread...just read it and let it move to next page.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88simplysakshisweet40_sweet_shonaisangitasenguptaABlank90sharon18ktymsweetsutek.krithikaSidNeeti-fan-Simple-janavi07purvi08RB81OlicityFantofeeeesrooj-iThe_May_RoseShaNak_RagNa-Deepali-bones88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top