My family liked it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jia_84

Groupbie

jia_84

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

My family liked the serial very much.

In star one i used to see all serials but my mother never liked them. But yesterday when i watching the serial my mother is full on wowDay Dreaming what a serial and i was like so happy to see my family is liking it  because it is about shivji and it is bhakti type serial.
And the serial is super good.

Edited by jia_84 - 22 December 2011 at 2:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

**esha**-Roopa-mnx12--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My family liked it" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.