Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Tanhiyan

Shahnaz Sheikh, Marina Khan, Asif Raza Mir, Behroz Sabzwari, Qazi Wajid, Badar Khalil, Jamshed Ansari, Azra Sherwani, Yasmeen Ismail, Durdana Butt Written by: Haseena Moin Directed by: Shahzad Khalil Telecasted in the 80's Two sisters Zara (Shahnaz Sheikh) and Sanya (Marina Khan) go to Karachi to visit their khala Aani (Badar Khalil) while their parents go abroad for a visit. Unfortunately their parents die in a car accident and after their death the two girls find out that their father was heavily in debt and they have to sell all their assets including their house which their father had so lovingly built. All friends turn into enemies and they are taken in by their Aani. In Karachi while Sanya tries to adjust herself to their new situation and surrounding, Zara gets obsessed with the idea to re-buy their house.She starts the pursuit to become rich. Here Saad Salman becomes her partner and together they start a garment factory. Sanya on the other hand soon befriends their landlord Faran (Qazi Wajid) and becomes a pain for his secretary Qutbutdin (Behroz Sabzwari) whom she calls Qabacha. Faran has a sister Apa Begum (Azra Sherwani) who lives in another house with her trusted servant Bukraat (Jamshed Ansari). It is at his sister's insistence that Faran decides to propose to Aani, as his sister wants him to get married to someone he totally dislikes. Zain (Asif Raza Mir), their childhood friend, along with his fiance Vida (Yasmeen Ismail) comes to visit them. Zara asks Vida to join in her factory as a designer and together the two start making brilliant designs which become very popular. However Zara's quest for money takes her away from her family, especially from Sanya who feels very left out and alone. Saad Salman proposes to Zara and eventhough Sanya dislikes him, Zara accepts. Finally Zara's dream comes true and she has enough money to buy back her house. She goes to Lahore and finalizes the deal. However when she enters her house, she is haunted by memories of the past and all the love that she has lost. Terrified, she runs out of the house and has an accident and goes into a coma. What happens next should be watched! A wonderful play! the story and the acting by everyone was amazing. It is one of Haseena's best plays. The characters of Sanya and Qabacha were superbly written and done and are still everyone's favorites. A must see.

http://www.mashriq.tv/mashriq/drama003/detail.asp?id=127

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 05 April 2005 at 12:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanhiyan....A brief Story1" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I had watched this serial when I was in India - it is really good

pagpri

Groupbie

pagpri

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Yes, its true.. the serial is simply amazing.. hats off to Haseena Moin...!!

Culture

Culture

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yea there was a similar hindi serial also on same lines. Brilliant story i say.. do watch it ..

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i loved that serial it is one of my favorites

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Great Saba, I never saw this one in the thread! Very well written! ClapClap
and yeah I agree it is a must see drama, one of my favorites too!

Amreen

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

lol

Amreen mainye nahian likha, mujhye itna aca likhna nahian aata

wiasye u r most welcomeBig smile

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
oh okay.. yeah aapko itna accha likhna nahi aata balke BOHAT hi accha likhna aata hai.. and I know that! WinkSmile and thanks for sharing! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top