Bebo, the In-House heroine for Dharma Productions - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i wish she didnt have the damn power to say no...i wish she was struggling like in 2006...tht way, she will only do good roles 😆
Originally posted by desigal90

She also offended Bhansali coz he didnt cast her in Devdas after conducting a screen test 😆

she called hrithik a "sissy" coz he kept looking at the mirror more than her while shooting for K3G. 😆
Originally posted by smartie_pants

shes going the rani way from wht i can see...id hate to see her getting stuck in one camp...thank god for a sriram raghavan, madhur bhandarkar and an ekta kapoor who are still offering her roles...

No I dont think she will go the Rani way. Kareena makes sure to work with most people. I think JA is the only A list actor she hasnt worked with. But she doesnt really have strong preferences against anyone. Maybe HR to some extent but she will work with him if the deal is in her favor.
I feel its Katrina who is going the Rani way. She is working with only certain people-actors/PH. Her luck is bound to run out sooner or later and she is no insider unlike Kareena. The BW will move on to the next flavor of the season as soon as couple of her films flop.
Also personal life wise Kareena has hooked a nawab. That will always keep her in the limelight.
Originally posted by smartie_pants

she called hrithik a "sissy" coz he kept looking at the mirror more than her while shooting for K3G. 😆

I cant remember anyone else who has gotten away with all that. 😆

Not just a nawaab, kshreya2002...a producer 😃

And one that's playing his cards quite well. I'm so impressed by his choice of directors and projects.
Imtiaz Ali, Sriram Raghavan, Homi, DK Krishna...damn!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

No I dont think she will go the Rani way. Kareena makes sure to work with most people. I think JA is the only A list actor she hasnt worked with. But she doesnt really have strong preferences against anyone. Maybe HR to some extent but she will work with him if the deal is in her favor.
I feel its Katrina who is going the Rani way. She is working with only certain people-actors/PH. Her luck is bound to run out sooner or later and she is no insider unlike Kareena. The BW will move on to the next flavor of the season as soon as couple of her films flop.
Also personal life wise Kareena has hooked a nawab. That will always keep her in the limelight.

i wish her and HR worked together...im sick of seeing her with khans, ajay or saif...she needs more arjun, akshay khanna, hrithik tyoes aswell...

Not just a nawaab, kshreya2002...a producer 😃

And one that's playing his cards quite well. I'm so impressed by his choice of directors and projects.
Imtiaz Ali, Sriram Raghavan, Homi, DK Krishna...damn!

A nawab, a producer and quiet a successful actor. Babita must be pleased!😆
No Smarie, I dont like Hrithik. Think he hams, and for some reason, I fear that she and Hrithik bring out the worst in each other.

She goes best with Saifu! They both act beautifully together *fangirl moment*

But yes, she needs to expand in terms fo costars.

I want Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, and Emraan Hashmi!

No Smarie, I dont like Hrithik. Think he hams, and for some reason, I fear that she and Hrithik bring out the worst in each other.

I feel she needs to act with more actors who are her age rather than the 40+ ones. They make their costars seem older too.

oh no u didnt...desu we are katti from now on...😆

i dunt like hrithik either...but i somehow liked them together (not their movies, them)...they werent half bad with a good director like kjo in k3g...give em an imtiaz ali, or a dibakar bannerjee, or a yash chopra and they might just be the best thing since sliced bread...

yeh mee too..farhan and emraan would be cool...abahy i dunt like...maybe ranbir in a brother sister, lawyer client types role with no romantic angle...she needs guys in their 30s/ late twenties...guys almost her age.