Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Td Update - 4th April'2005

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
 Tumhari Disha Update for Episode dated 4th April'2005

The promo scene which we all dreaded will be aired this week, and it looks like it will be more worse than we all expected………..grrrrr…….

Anyways here is the update for yest. episode.

Disha comes to where DK is sitting and comes and sits next to him ( in his bed). She tells Dk

Disha :  I will take Mummyji with me today to Aai's house.

DK : Have you gone crazy, you know her condition very well

Disha : But DK, Mummyji is whole day at home all alone, this will be a good change for her.

DK : But………

Disha : Please DK, don't argue, I will take her and take care of her

DK : OK if you insist, but please see that you be with her throughout and take utmost care of her, I am allowing you to take her at your own risk, if anything happens to her you are responsible for it.

Disha : Rest assured DK and you know very well I never let you down and that you can trust me always….saying she goes away.

DK keeps thinking and smiling to himself , I know Disha what you were trying to imply by reminding me of your trust and I know very well that you have never let me down.

DK is sitting all alone in his house when a man comes with a bouquet of lovely flowers . Dk is surprised to see the fellow and questions him as to who had sent him. The fellow tells that Mr.Gurnani has sent these flowers for Gargi Mam. DK thinks that Gurnani is the same supplier whom I had blacklisted. He tells the fellow ok keep them here. When the man is coming with the bouquet he trips and falls down and out with it falls some bundle of notes with the flowers. DK is aghast on seeing that. He blasts at the fellow as to since when this has been going on. The man tells him that since quite some time Mr. Gurnani has been bribing Gargi with the money and pleads with DK that he is just a delivery boy and is not at all involved in all this and to forgive him. Dk tells that fellow to go away and thinks that so Gargi has been cheating on him in this way and is bent on ruining Kanaka's reputation.

Aai is happy to see Disha and Sumitra. After the formalities of greeting one another they sit to chit chat when Sukanya comes there. Sumitra tells Aai that your daughter is a gem and so kind hearted and takes great care of me. Sukanya pokes her nose in between and tells that but alas this daughter of ours is really unlucky…her husband is illtreating and misbehaving with her at the drop of a hat. Sumitra is surprised and confused and tells Disha that whom is she talking about beti, does you husband not love you. Disha screams at Kaki and tells her to be within her limits. Even Aai blasts at Sukanya and tells her to go away. Sukanya gets irritated and walks off from there.

Gargi is shown walking in her usual dancing style and is going upstairs when she sees DK blocking her way. He has the flowers in his hand. Gargi tells Sunny I am surprised you with flowers for me. Dk tells that this has been sent by Gurnani the person whom I had blacklisted. Gargi tells oh that's the reason you are standing here with a black face, but Sunny don't forget I am the owner of Kanaka now and am free to do as I wish. DK tells her that I have brought Kanaka to this position by my sweat and toil and I will not allow anybody to spoil its reputation. You know very well Gurnani has been supplying substandard raw materials and that's why I had black listed him. Gargi tells Dk that you have no right to tell me what is right or wrong and I will do as I wish , to hell with you. DK raises his hand to slap her. Gargi tells him how dare you raise your hand at Gargi, you don't know me, you will have to pay for this….saying she walks off…

Pori is shown coming to Vedant's room. She is tipsy and in a state of intoxication…yuck... She comes to Vedant and plonks herself on his bed. She has empty glass in her hand and strokes his face with it and comes and sits on his lap.  Gargi who is passing by notices this . Vedant yawns and tells Pori that he is bored and tells her to go away from there. Pori tells him how dare you ignore me, you know I love you and if it was Disha would you behave this way with her. Vedant stands up in a huff. Pori tells him that she is sorry to mentioning Disha's name. Vedant tells you better be before you speak anything about Dish. And he tells her that next time do not ever enter my room in this state and get lost now.. saying he walks off.

Gargi comes there and tells her didn't I tell you to keep away from my Vedant, don't forget the deal b/w us and don't cross your limits. Pori who is really high and actually not in her senses blasts at Gargi that I am a free person and will do whatever I want to. You have no right to tell me whom should I meet and do what with whom, this is my personal life ……Gargi tells her don't you dare talk to me this way…..get lost….saying she walks off. When Gargi is coming out of the room she sees Dk talking on the phone and stops there itself to overhear what Dk is saying.

Dk is talking to Disha on the other end. DK tells Disha how is Mummy, should I send a car for you'll. Disha tells Dk that tonight Aai told me to stay back and I am thinking I and Mummyji will spend the night here  today. Disha asks him if he is at home and if everything is ok….. Dk is quite for a moment and tells her ya everything's ok but I was just thinking that it is the first time you are away from home after our marriage ( so cute) and I , I miss you Disha, I really miss you. Disha is almost hopping and smiling with happiness on hearing this…. DK tells her but don't worry and take care of Mummy.

Gargi who overheard all this thinks that DK you tried to slap me , now this is the right time for me to get even with you.

Disha is thinking to herself that DK sounded a bit worried , hope things are fine there and hope choti maa is not upto her tricks once again.

Pori who is in her room is thinking to herself, oh no what did I do, why did I behave this way with Gargi, I was enjoying all the luxury of staying in this palatial bungalow, what did you do Porineeta Ganguly…….oh oh now before this lady Arnold Swazeneger comes I will have to go away….saying she is picking some clothes of hers ……when Gargi knocks on her door. Pori sees her and fakes a smile…..she apologises to Gargi and Gargi tells her its ok, I will forgive you thinking that you are just a kid to me…but tonight there is one more test for you which you have to pass… Pori tells her another test oh no what is it now…Gargi tells her that tonight Dk is all alone at home since Disha is also away and you have to ……..the game plan is shown in mute………………..saying Gargi gives a small camera to Pori and tells her you have to record everything on this. Pori tells Gargi that this is really difficult…….Gargi tells her why is it difficult, you are young, beautiful I know its going to be easy for you… Pori tells ya but……Gargi shouts at her I don't want to listen to your ifs and but's you better do it else there is no need for you stay here…either you have to do it or have to hire someone to do the job……but everything has to be recorded on this….. she tells the job has to be done by hook or crook Pari…….Pori smiles and says Pori not Pari……Gargi says whatever……..and walks off…

Vedant is sitting all alone in his room when Gargi comes there. Eh Vedant what are you doing here sitting whole day at home, don't you get bored….Vedant tells her Mom sometimes you need to be alone to think about ourselves……Gargi tells him are you thinking about yourself or someone else… Vedant tells her comeon Mom……Gargi comes and sits next to him and says you are my son, I know you… I thought why not go out for dinner tonight. Vedant tells her no mom, I am not interested.. Gargi forces him and tells him comeon son we two will go out, you and mama will have good time and have dinner out…Vedant unwillingly agrees….

Gargi and Vedant are about to leave when Gargi gives Vedant the car keys and tells him to go ahead. Pori meets Gargi and both of them wish each other good luck to accomplish the mission…Gargi leaves and Pori makes faces at her and looks at the camera.

Disha is sitting in her Aai's house and thinking about the words of DK when he told her I will miss you Disha….then she remembers Kaki's words that Disha is abhaagin ladki ( Unlucky girl) and again remembers the Holi scene in which DK applied sindoor on her maang…etc… Disha thinks that has DK really changed completely or is it just my illusion…Now if I don't stay in his house will he change once again…no no I don't think he will become like before…he has really changed now for good…..

DK is in his room talking to someone. He sits on his bed his back to the camera. A girl is shown entering the room wearing a mini skirt and pink offshoulder top…the camera is fixed on her hand purse. She leaves it on the bed and walks towards Dk and sits next to him, he looks at her ( his side face is shown I am not sure that he is drunk as twinecool says though in the promos he did look dead drunk ) and it looked like he is smiling ( though I am not sure and hope so he was not smiling ) the scene ends………damnnnnnnnnnn………..ggrrrrrrr………Angry

Regards

Lata

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Thanks a whole lot for the early update, Lata. Much appreciated.

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Thanks Lata for the update.

Stupid DK - getting him involved in a trap again!

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged
My pleasure friends. At this rate we all are soon going to lose interest in the serial if they keep prolonging this Sting operation thing....Angry. When will DK and Disha confess their love for each other..Confused
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

Tumhari Disha Update for Episode dated 4th April'2005

The promo scene which we all dreaded will be aired this week, and it looks like it will be more worse than we all expected………..grrrrr…….

i agree with u,i had hoped that the incident is going to a thing of past ,but now it is not so and above all i thought that it is going to be  a fake video made by gargi .Confused

DK drunk or not,

i always find this guy drunk or drinking

D for dk,&D for drunkardLOLConfused(just joking)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

hi

Thanks for thr updae lata i guess the embrassing moment will be today i am just hoping that DK doesn't do anything now well maybe gagri is trying make it out if it happened now...The articles did read his past comes to haunt him..oh well hope DK didn't do anything now disha won't forgive him...Cry

samy

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

man tonite the things gonna happen.. i hope disha trusts Dk ( after having heard Gargi and Pori talking!) Disapprove

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I guess the writers are trying to re-enact real life drama into this serial to create some kind of awareness of what is really going on in reality.

SA serials also have the same concept, there is a daily serial that dedicate one episode per week based on a news item of the week.

Go to top