2 Possiblities with Wild Card !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

These are the two possibilities which I  think might happen with Wild Card Entry.

Option 1 . Wild Card entrant will enter with a Suitcase  worth 10-20 Lacs and then will mention that  "There is no eviction this week so out of 5 remaining contestants, one can choose to get out of the show with the Suitcase.

If Mahek is a WC entrant then:

Sky will choose to leave with the suitcase and he will say it aloud  Rigged Show mein kuch tho jeet ke jau. But if its Laxmi or Shonali, He will stay till the end.

Amar - No way!!!! his eyes + brains are looking for only 1 Cr

Juhi - Nope her ego is very important n will say I m not a quitter.

Sunny - Don't think so that amount can buy her.

Sid- With Mahek 's entry  (kiddo) will be too excited to stay in the house but if its not Mahek as WC then he may think mera jeetne ka chance tho kam hee hain so why not leave with the suitcase. Kiddo is Bhaktiyaar of this season

OR

Option 2. Wild Card Entrant will be given power to evict any of the contestant but WC entrant wouldn't know that the evicted contestant will just go out of the house n will be kept in Secret room for 2-3 days.

So, if its Mahek or Laxmi  as Wild Card entrant  then they will definitely choose Sky to leave the house and if its Shonali then I think she might opt for Amar.

Well, if its option 2 then I would like Sky to be the one in the Secret Room.

What you guys think???

Cheers.
I think the first option as from the begining of the week they are flashing no voting this week hence they would guess that the person would stay in the secret room.
Originally posted by ashdgr8

These are the two possibilities which I  think might happen with Wild Card Entry.

Actually der r infinite possibilities, but ur 2 r also good.😊
why not simple solution ... MC back on wc and juhi is evicted n transfer to secret room ... MC talk with sky about juhi and he bithced badely about her n fun part is she is watching it ...
Originally posted by waseem1963

why not simple solution ... MC back on wc and juhi is evicted n transfer to secret room ... MC talk with sky about juhi and he bithced badely about her n fun part is she is watching it ...

I was thinking the other way...maybe sky could be in secret room ...when mahek or any wild card entrant talks to juhi about sky. am sure juhi will start bad mouthing him 😆😆😆

hmmm @ wasim bhai Sky won't bitch about Juhi infact it would be the other way around.

Another possibilities or sh'l say 3 rd option...

Bigg Boss sh'l extent the show for 2 more weeks and get Pooja Mishra back in the house considering all the hullabaloo she is creating in the media lately.

Enjoy!!!
i hope that she goes out only that week since she gets nominated !