Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Zindagi kaise kaise mod pe khada kar deti hai hume ..

Jinn logo ko, jiss yaadon ko hum peeche chod aaye ussi ko samne paate hai

Woh beete log woh yaadein hamesha nahi suhati ... dard bhare woh lamhe hume sab kuch yaad dila jaati hai

Just finished watching Humsafar's episode no 16

I don't know about others but I found it heart wrenching - Khairat being the reason for it

Every moment was a reminder of the dreaded past she endured.

She has been fighting against all odd and lastly had to resort to seeking help of the man who denied her the basic requirement of relationship - trust.

She stood in front of him for her daughter and today she finds only humiliation

Asher Hussain though is another victim of circumstances Hence I cannot blame him either entirely. I do not discount his deeds as I am one from his clan. Yet I feel one can discount it.

Every scene of Khairat and Asher, Khairat and Hareem or Kairat Asher and Hareem had me fixed on Khairat as her agony was evident.

It began with Asher explicitly telling her that she is not required if not for being his daughter's mother.

It heightened when stepped into the house of Asher Hussain. The memories of the darkest night rushed back to her. Khairat is indeed a great lady to have done what she did. Yes, she does it for the reason of her daughter's health but it takes courage to do what she did.

She is needy and she had to let go of even her self esteem for the sake of fulfilling her needs. A self respecting lady, mother as her would have wished to care for her daughter on her own. But alas she had to take help.

She voiced her agony explicitly as she told Batool Khala of her remorse of not being able to provide Hareem with the best of the best like her biological father. For that matter even Asher's overt (I say overt cause of the maid issue) care and concern is responsible. Hence, her talk reeked of helplessness she feels.

Even when she stood in the hall, she not only felt like an outsider but treated like one (Asher, gentlemen whatever their prejudices are don't behave such)

And so when she stood in the kitchen watching Asher and Hareem have breakfast her behavior resembled that of a refugee.

Asher is her husband yet he is a stranger

That house is hers yet she is an outsider

Her child her blood on whom she had sole rights seems to become distant to her (Hareem is not the reason but Asher is for it, Every word action of his is making screaming that she has not or will be able to reach up to the standards which Asher can provide and she is not required)

My heart went out for this lady but Khairat is a strong lady. Looking forward to the next episode this coming Saturday.

The episode was just ok but the Khairat's character and the actress Mahira Khan make it worth a watch.

Waise main char raato se theek tarah se soya nahi hoon (Bahoot kaam hai) aur birthday party ke daroo ka asar toh please post ki galtiyaan maaf kar dena

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice take, DJ!
Kirad's turmoil was very well enacted. But other than seemed a very okay episode..

Am awaiting the next one! Look like ther emay be some kind of confrontation.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sidru how are you? I miss you.๐Ÿค—

If you're reading this I hope all is okay with you. its seems ages since Ive seen you at the AT. 
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
-Harshu- thumbnail

New faces just for pumping up TRPs

• January 7, 2012 
  • By A.L. Chougule
New faces just for pumping up TRPs

Daily soaps are like a crowd. Besides the two protagonists, no serial has less than 10 supporting characters. That's just the beginning. As the story moves forward at snail's pace, more characters come in; be it an NRI, the hero or heroine's ex, the other woman, a distant relative, boss or just a friend who stays with the family until he finds alternative accommodation. The following are a few examples:

In Uttaran, Rohit Khurana, who earlier played Ichha's husband Vansh, has been brought back in another role. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has seen two new entries in Nitesh Pandey as Dr Ashutosh's friend Arman and Rohan, played by Karan Wahi. Ram Milayi Jodi has brought in protagonist Sara Khan's co-star from Bidaai, Angad Hasija, as Aditya. Meera, played by Neha Kaul, has come in as the other woman to disturb Krishna's marital life in Pratigya. Navya has a new boss in Gagan Malik as Amar Sir, besides a few snoopy office colleagues. The list is pretty long and winding.

Are the new entries that happen part of the original concept? Do they add value to the story? Or are they after-thought additions to drive ratings when a show hits roadblocks or story starts stagnating? "New characters add drama to the story and make it gripping.

As the audiences enjoy more, the ratings impr-ove as well," says producer Siddhar-th Tewary of Navya. About the show he adds, "Navya needed new tracks, so a few characters have been added to take the story forward. Characters and tracks move forward depending upon the storyline." So feels actor Angad Hasija.

According to Zee's fiction head Sukesh Motwani, character addition is not an uncommon occurrence. "As stories start depleting, fresh pegs are added to take it forward with new characters. Not that every fresh entry helps drive ratings, but it helps in moving ahead with the plot," he explains. No one denies that new entries often happen when ratings drop.

"Mass entertainment is all about reaching maximum eyeballs. Ratings come if the story is interesting. To keep the audience's interest alive you need to constantly innovate the plot," defends producer Pintoo Guha of Uttaran. Admitting that everything happens for TRPs, Gautam Rhode says daily soaps don't have fixed storyline. "When you are dealing with family issues, you can never sell a show with same tracks and faces week after week. So you have to experiment with new faces. Of course, it is a gamble that works most of time."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/new-faces-just-pumping-trps-469

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Harshu๐Ÿค—

I loved KW as Sid. But as Rohan  in KTLK, I think he's never looked better.
-Harshu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farrah-

Harshu๐Ÿค—

I loved KW as Sid. But as Rohan  in KTLK, I think he's never looked better.

Farrah di ๐Ÿค—

I just LOVE KW in every role & look ๐Ÿ˜†
-Harshu- thumbnail
Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Did Juhi Parmar deserve to win 'Bigg Boss 5'?

New Delhi: TV actress Juhi Parmar was announced the Bigg Boss 5 winner amidst a glittery ceremony held in Mumbai lately. Initially, many thought that Juhi will find it tough to adjust in the house and will be soon evicted. Mahek Chahal, Siddharth Bhardwaj, Akashdeep Saigal and Amar Upadhyay were the other finalists.

The final verdict didn't come out as a shocking surprise. Till now, none of the wild card entrants have ever won the show. Out of the five finalists, Juhi was the only contestant who was in the house from day one.

Amar who was really confident about winning the show, got the least amount of votes in the final battle. Amar's chances of winning the show almost died the day co-host Salman Khan called him 'spineless'. Later, Shonali, Juhi and Sunny accused him of making girls uncomfortable by physical proximity. His 'Mihir Virani' reputation was trashed by the blame game.

IBNLive

The official 'Dolly Bindra' of season 5, Akashdeep Saigal was the next one to be evicted. Though the controversies and arguments helped him survive on the show, but the audience didn't want to see him as the winner. After finishing her dance performance at the grand finale, Malaika Arora said that out of the five finalists, she dislikes Sky. The eliminated lot of contestants too criticized him for his behaviour during the show.

As expected, Sky and Amar jumped with joy when Siddharth was evicted next. The gesture clearly shows their immaturity and lack of sporting spirit. After all it's just a game.

Thanks to her bunch of friends, Juhi Parmar managed to stay away from nominations for very long. While people like Mahek and Pooja Misrra were nominated almost every week, Juhi was just nominated thrice on the show. Though on rare cases but Juhi's dominating personality came out in the Bigg Boss house. Remember, once she provoked Sky so much against Bigg Boss that he was almost ready to pack his bags and leave the show. At innumerable times, Juhi blamed Bigg Boss of being partial.

Juhi tried to play peacemaker in the house in the initial days and stayed away from controversies. It was only towards the end of the show that she emerged as a smart player.

Bigg Boss was no cakewalk for Siddharth. The youngest Bigg Boss 5 contender often fought with others when they called him immature. His bonding with Sky didn't last very long and Sky made all possible efforts to trouble him after the fall out. All his friends right from Shonali, Mahek to Andrew Symonds made an exit from the show one after the other. Though Sid had some really crass fights in the Bigg Boss house, but he tried to change after a few warnings from hosts Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. Probably his quality to stand for what he believed in made him popular.

Shonali Nagrani and Laxmi Narayan lost it out to Mahek Chahal in the wild card entry race. Mahek stayed away from the group politics in the house and turned out to be a total entertainer.

Many people believe that Mahek and Sid were more deserving to win Bigg Boss 5. Social networking sites have been flooded with comments criticizing Juhi Parmar. While Amar and Juhi were ridding high on their daily soaps glory, Mahek and Sid were the favorites among youngsters.

Juhi has become the second female contestant to win Bigg Boss. Last year, Shweta Tiwari better known as Prerna of Kasautii Zindagii Kay, won the show. It's a clear win of small screen 'Bahu Brigade' over the young stars.

When compared to Juhi Parmar, Mahek and Sid faced more difficulties in the house. However, at the end it is a number game and Juhi 'Kumkum' Parmar proved her mettle as the 'telly bahu'.

Calling it the beginning of her second small screen innings, Juhi is extremely elated with her success. Let's wait and watch whether this winning streak of 'telly bahus' will continue in next season as well.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/did-juhi-parmar-deserve-to-win-bigg-boss-5/218948-44-124.html