India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Supersinger

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

HI, everybody, I was not able to post for a long time due  to some cookie problem ...and i felt desperate when i could not, thank God I can now...

Does anyone watch Supersinger? The show is over, Ravindra is the winner, the man with the baby, Sad Asit didnt get it, he was really cute and he sang the first song.."kesariya" beautifully, the repeat of the last episode is on wed 9pm on channel v.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Yes i have watched the show off and on, but i think the quality of singers was very poor compared to the Indian idol. Some of them at the top level were besura!!!

Asit did sing the first song very well but his second song was quite bad but i think he was better than the winner.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index