Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Why Viraj Why????

Super.Psycho_ IF-Sizzlerz
Super.Psycho_
Super.Psycho_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
im not getting one thing...why viraj paid all the loan of jahnvi's father...i mean if he want to show that he is caring and positive..then he must has told it to all...but he didnt...he did all this secretly..!! then what he wants to prove by all this??Confused

evildesire IF-Sizzlerz
evildesire
evildesire

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I think he is a good son in law and good in other relation but when it come to husband he is very is very obsessive and suspect her wife but love her very much actually he is a mad lover! he cannot see jahnvi love for anyone else! But I think he is good by heart!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159forums_girl.Sad.But.True.Super.Psycho_Samraat_92

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Maybe coz he knew that Janvi would tell on him when the family would come but if she would know that he did someone really great for her family, and she mom and dad are so greatful of him, she would be more hush hush as he did so much for them and take it all in for the family!  Ouch
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
wahi toh dr,.don know wats actually wrng wid viraj,..!! y he is like dis???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.Psycho_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index