India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Soldier Boy can't dance Sala

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Ok first off EW! What a horrible choice for Shivam...this guy is so tiny and acts like he is bigger than anyone. The thing I found funny was that his entire team danced he didn't...that made no sense and he stands there like a big shot. He obviously can't dance or if he can than he is worried he will lose to our boys. I thought the party was Rey's bday?? The track is interesting but this guy sucks and there is nothing attractive about him YUCK.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyDilOhMeriJaanlove_arshaSaumya_D3lovely55thegameison..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaThe007ShivaniDilBoleRikaraCrazyGirl.21

kkushi06 Goldie
kkushi06
kkushi06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ohh cum on guyz.LOL.lol..i think shivam is cute.Embarrassed.n he is doing a fine job so far...i've seen worst actors den him.Tongue...so far i think hez alright...n not at all bad luking..Smile.maybe the fact hez playing a character like dis datz y mny of u dnt like him but i think hez fine...Tongue...n yaa abt the face off thing dat definitelly did not mke sense..Angry.i mean wat da hell??...shivam himself wanted a face off n him hiself didnt dance???...Confused...i think maybe shivam in real life is not a dancer but den itz really stupid of the creatives to choose a guy who cnt dance n is part of a dance team??...mks compleltely no sense!!
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkushi06

ohh cum on guyz.LOL.lol..i think shivam is cute.Embarrassed.n he is doing a fine job so far...i've seen worst actors den him.Tongue...so far i think hez alright...n not at all bad luking..Smile.maybe the fact hez playing a character like dis datz y mny of u dnt like him but i think hez fine...Tongue...n yaa abt the face off thing dat definitelly did not mke sense..Angry.i mean wat da hell??...shivam himself wanted a face off n him hiself didnt dance???...Confused...i think maybe shivam in real life is not a dancer but den itz really stupid of the creatives to choose a guy who cnt dance n is part of a dance team??...mks compleltely no sense!!
Sorry but this guy is not attractive at all (my opinion) He just doesn't suit the role...I have watched A LOT of shows lol and I have seen better villains...whether they are attractive or not. Also, how the Dazzlers girls were gushing about him and I was like OMG you serious!LOL I was laughing at that scene. Anyways, I am glad in some way cuz this guy won't shine over Amar, Shantanu, Archie, Amar, Macie and Bharat...who are way better looking! The solider boy music makes me laugh cuz he is a tiny little guy and acting all tough haha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
The guy sure isn't lucky with acting. I was wondering too why he didn't dance at all and everything.  Stern Smile But okay he at least tried to make 'aa kisi aur ke saath sakte ho, aur jaa kisi aur ke saath' witty. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy..

kkushi06 Goldie
kkushi06
kkushi06

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by kkushi06

Sorry but this guy is not attractive at all (my opinion) He just doesn't suit the role...I have watched A LOT of shows lol and I have seen better villains...whether they are attractive or not. Also, how the Dazzlers girls were gushing about him and I was like OMG you serious!LOL I was laughing at that scene. Anyways, I am glad in some way cuz this guy won't shine over Amar, Shantanu, Archie, Amar, Macie and Bharat...who are way better looking! The solider boy music makes me laugh cuz he is a tiny little guy and acting all tough haha 

hahahaha yaaa i respect ur opinion..TongueTongue...n true his entry to the soilder boy song was extreamelllyyy funnnyyy..LOLLOL..lol...goshhh i wonder wat the ccreatives were thinking..ROFL..n welll i really dnt care abt shivam or any1 all i care abt is rey...lol..LOLTongue...he luked superrr hottt today!!!!!!!...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n i cnt wait for more cute kriyaansh scenes tomrrow...Day Dreaming...dey r awsome!!!!!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c..DamonCrazy.._SenbonZakura_

-BebaakBegum- IF-Sizzlerz
-BebaakBegum-
-BebaakBegum-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hahahhahha i agree robin
damn that guy hahhahha
wat were cv's thinking when they took him as SHIVAM
hahhahhaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cLiveEatLove