An appeal to all the update readers! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

First of all I would thank Queenbee and Rumi both of you for giving such a wonderful updates everyday!!! We highly appreciate that!

Secondly we can understand you problems. We can understand that you have responsibilities to fulfill and we can definitely wait. It is not a problem but the fact that you guys are taking time out to give us updates is enough for me!!

Thanks a lot!!! Highly appreciated!!!

Originally posted by Manjot

thanks for informing us rumi

same i thought they were teenagers😳

ditto...anyway thanx for telling us n we all can wait!!! i know u try ur best....heck-i wouldn't be able to post an update even i am the most free person on this site prolly!!!lolz

😭😭😭awwwwwwwwwww

Bechaari Rumi and Queenbee😭

People should be appreciative that they are even getting updates at all.😡

Don't worry didis, i'll attack anyone who complains anymore......... 😈

Thanks Rumi and QB for the info.
i was franatically searching for the update today morning as soon as i came to the uni.... i was about to send a request for the update...and fortunately i read this message in time ...

Thanks for taking ur time to prepare and post the updates.

👏

well frst of all ur guys are writing such gr8 updates that no1 should complain if you cant manage 1 day................its that ur updates are so good that ppl cant wait.............

and yea like alotta other members i thought u guys were teens with nothing important to do except hw(but really how imp is that😉) so we expected more

now that we know we will be more considerate

ur family comes b4 jjkn

Thanks Rumi and QB for informing us. We will keep this in mind😊
Thanks QueenB and Rumi. We will keep it in mind. And thnx for the gr8 updates. 😃 😊 😃