Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vibz88

i know its a little too family oriented. But now tat baa has come emotional blackmail for the new great grand child can start!! Atleast few romantic scenes

yeah..vibha..fingers crossed for baa asking "i want grandchildren...aham beta.."πŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

This time it was Ahem who was blushingπŸ˜† I think Gopi was in too much pain to really react to Ahem's touch...her expressions were more of pain, discomfort and shock...

what will happen in their sr, i wonder?πŸ˜‰ 

Jokes apart, yeah..she was saying that she is feeling very weak at the moment...Hope taht she get rid of taht stupid bed and bandages soon...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gohem123

yeah..vibha..fingers crossed for baa asking "i want grandchildren...aham beta.."πŸ˜†

she offer to blackmail koki then she will scold ahem.once koki gives orders how can ahem say no? Ahem dikra gopi vahu why am not a grand mother yet?gopi:ji maaji ahem:oki mom as you say
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanajigokul

gopi didn't blush ,becoz she was shocked and embrassed.

Oh..may be ..she was shocked to see her husband touching her like that...yeah..it can be..
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Right thats your target, when I come back this evening I will be watching you, I want to see you've reached 1000 posts, do you accept the challenge? πŸ˜›

exception don't do the posting here, take Chika and a few other active people to the chat club. 

link...Saath Nibhana Saathiya Chat Club...πŸ˜›

The link is above, also you can build up your posts there, and no serial gets the activity.

@bold  can't nafi...as i can't be online always...but definetely will post something...
  yeah..as i have watched over the insanity thread , i had seen that..chat club...will go if it requires...
gohem123 thumbnail

even if she takes tuition she will fail till buck teeth urmi is there in her life

Don't worry vibha..urmi is busy taking modelling classes...she will not disturb rashi...πŸ˜‰

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree yaar...but no more baby steps please...one and half years...Its more than enough...

And about koki, 😑 how could she yell at him in front of the handsome doc?

ooops...sorry..did i say handsome doc...correct it as beautiful wifey...πŸ˜†

Ya, The doc was handsome... If I'm on diet that does not mean I can't look at the menu hint hintπŸ˜‰ beautiful but unfortunately injured wife. OMG poor Gopi had to go through so much of toor foor (damage) to get her love.

Only Ahem can & has to handle Kokila. If they stop the kalakari & concentrate on Gohem & Kokila that will be awesome.

gohem123 thumbnail

she offer to blackmail koki then she will scold ahem.once koki gives orders how can ahem say no? Ahem dikra gopi vahu why am not a grand mother yet?gopi:ji maaji ahem:oki mom as you say

.πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  but what if Mr.Solanki disturbed him again...?

gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Ya, The doc was handsome... If I'm on diet that does not mean I can't look at the menu hint hintπŸ˜‰ beautiful but unfortunately injured wife. OMG poor Gopi had to go through so much of toor foor (damage) to get her love.

Only Ahem can & has to handle Kokila. If they stop the kalakari & concentrate on Gohem & Kokila that will be awesome.

🀣  🀣  🀣     🀣 

Agree ...yes,,cvs should concentrate on gohem and koki...

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣   i don't know about her but kirstin me also becoming too insane at the moment...relations are so complex in mm..everyone needs to take notes from insanity thread...Then only will we see any progress in their marriage...

and we will see some children of gohem and raji as well as some child out of marriage as it looks πŸ˜† so lets better not go there