Kkusum
Kkusum

What's with Abhay? (Page 2)

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piscean

What is with the guy and affairs? He has progeny everywhere and never two with the same woman! I mean the guy's married 4 times and none of them were successful! He's a total failure and has kids with that even he doesn't know of! No wonder Kali's turned out to be a total brat, Kumud's forever pessimistic and Trishul's well Trishul's just completely messed (don't even get me started on his hair!). I mean Abhay's not even that hot that all these women would have to fall for him! This world just doesn't make sense! Confused

agree

karn_lover Groupbie
karn_lover
karn_lover

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
so true Angry
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkdisha

ya thats true abhay has been married so many times now i heard that mahi is coming back and there gonna make kumud die after her marrige with shitij cuz she is gonna be pregnet with garv's baby and shitij tells her to abort it. but she will die in car accident and shitij will go abroad for nine months. and sohan will come back again cuz he isnt dead. ekta kapoor is too weird i just stopped watchin kkusum long back

Jessi Confused

That's not true someone just did that as an April Fools Joke.  If it's true then give a source

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitila

not only abhay (has married more than once-4 times to be precise- kusum, esha, mahi, tashu) but even kusum has married 3 times (2 times with abhay and once with siddarth). so, its even-stevens. both are in the race as to who will hold more marriage ceremonies.

How many times do I have to tell people...ABHAY AND ESHA WERE ONLY ENGAGED...they never got married...so Esha was never Abhay's wife.  She was just his mistress...he just had an affair with her but he never married her!  Abhay had three wives and he has three kids!

Go to top