India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

What's with Abhay?

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
What is with the guy and affairs? He has progeny everywhere and never two with the same woman! I mean the guy's married 4 times and none of them were successful! He's a total failure and has kids with that even he doesn't know of! No wonder Kali's turned out to be a total brat, Kumud's forever pessimistic and Trishul's well Trishul's just completely messed (don't even get me started on his hair!). I mean Abhay's not even that hot that all these women would have to fall for him! This world just doesn't make sense! Confused

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
GIVE ME ONE Clap
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

ya thats true abhay has been married so many times now i heard that mahi is coming back and there gonna make kumud die after her marrige with shitij cuz she is gonna be pregnet with garv's baby and shitij tells her to abort it. but she will die in car accident and shitij will go abroad for nine months. and sohan will come back again cuz he isnt dead. ekta kapoor is too weird i just stopped watchin kkusum long back

Jessi Confused

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:11am | IP Logged

not only abhay (has married more than once-4 times to be precise- kusum, esha, mahi, tashu) but even kusum has married 3 times (2 times with abhay and once with siddarth). so, its even-stevens. both are in the race as to who will hold more marriage ceremonies.

what a sick serial....

in fact all of ekta kapoor's heroines have been only wearing indian clothes but their ideals and virtues are no where near. why does ekta kaoor think that by making her heroines wear sarees, she is making them 'indian'? i am sure there is more to indian-ness than just sarees, sindhoor and calling everyone as ji's.

in all her (ekta kapoor) serials , extra-marital affairs are a must.

prerana- married more than once; anurag basu-3 times

kusum-married more than once;abhay-4 times

tulasi- was about to marry before the twist came about; mihir- 2 times (count mandira bedi also)

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkdisha

ya thats true abhay has been married so many times now i heard that mahi is coming back and there gonna make kumud die after her marrige with shitij cuz she is gonna be pregnet with garv's baby and shitij tells her to abort it. but she will die in car accident and shitij will go abroad for nine months. and sohan will come back again cuz he isnt dead. ekta kapoor is too weird i just stopped watchin kkusum long back

Jessi Confused

That was an april fool's joke!! Nothing like that is happening....kumud is not dying and she is not pregnant w/Garv's child!

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
but it was a funny april fool
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Abhay did not marry Esha guys! They were engaged!

And Kkusum didn't marry 3 times, she married 4 times. One with Abhay, and then Abhay again and then Sid and then Abhay again and she's about to get married to Abhay again.Dead

Abhay is just....very odd.

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
That was my point xoneha!  Abhay is odd (to put it very politely!)

Go to top