Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

19th October 2004 (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

No , she meant that Armaan has no idea how much hard work and dedication it takes to become a CEO. In other words that Armaan has been spoon fed all his life.

Deadly.... Deadly.... Deadly....Confused.. Ok....Never mind..... Thanks for the clarification.... Wink LOLLOLLOL

P.s. I had forgotten to put that Emoticon after my question!!!

[/QUOTE]

LOLmanimau....u r too muchLOLLOLLOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

After watching today episode I have one thing to say, Since the last interview says that curtains have to fall on jassi soon. and I still feel that they are going to go with the orginal ending T & D have gone on a fast track to bid purab a healthy good bye and bring Armaans character on track.

I feel its gonna happen by the end of NOV!!

Jammy.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rifhat

The second scene i eagerly await is where Jassi tells off Armaan!! Jassi may regret or is regreting what she told Armaan but i for one is going to enjoy that particular scene.Wink

Me too..... Me too......!!! Wink

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
remember in that one article that was posted on the forum a while ago that said that we would see jassi falling in love with purab soon after she realizes armaan's tricks? i wonder if they were just trying to get us off track by saying that.  because the way i see it now, i totally agree with jammy.  jassi looks like she will end up with armaan.  poor purab!!! well, he has all of us here to comfort him! Wink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Samona

remember in that one article that was posted on the forum a while ago that said that we would see jassi falling in love with purab soon after she realizes armaan's tricks? i wonder if they were just trying to get us off track by saying that.  because the way i see it now, i totally agree with jammy.  jassi looks like she will end up with armaan.  poor purab!!! well, he has all of us here to comfort him! Wink

Well, If she ditches Purab now for no fault of his, I am sure a wide base of her fans will get erroded (remmember 74% people wanted purab backSmile). No doubt they dragged purab this long for TRP's But thier last few months are gonna go dry!!

Jammy.

P.S:- The 74% was not a result of only Setindia poll but it was the result of SMS poll as well, So think of the Purab fan base where people are ready to spend 2 Rs to support him.

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Jammy I agree 100%..Purab's character has been just used to boost the TRP's and now T and D are trying their best to redeem Armaan by Jassi behaving like an absolute undecided idiot..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...this drama is going in circles..........God help the TRP's now!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Jammy I agree 100%..Purab's character has been just used to boost the TRP's and now T and D are trying their best to redeem Armaan by Jassi behaving like an absolute undecided idiot..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...this drama is going in circles..........God help the TRP's now!

i still fail to understand....why bring up the marraige issue that too by jassi if she is supposed to end up with armaan(very very bad decisions for trps). jjkn is fast turning into ekta serial where nobody knows who loves whomConfused(they keep trying out all the permutation /combinations Wink)

at current point , i don't mind her ending with armaan (thank god she will be his headache and not purab's).they can both keep throwing tantrums in front of each other and make thier life exciting.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Jassi looked like such an idiot today.

Go to top