Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
        Nandu and Purab's easy entry can be contributed to the fact that one is the CEO's best friend & the other one is the fiance.Where "jaan-pehchaan' is enough to get an entry practically anywhere,being so close to the CEO means even her dog,if she ever has one,will have an easy entry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pmahesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

at current point , i don't mind her ending with armaan (thank god she will be his headache and not purab's).they can both keep throwing tantrums in front of each other and make thier life exciting.

I agree, purab is the best thing which could have happened to jassi as well as jassi jaisii koi nahin (i hope i got all the i's), if they spoil his character or if they make jassi go to armaan from this point onwards, it will be a huge mistake.

The whole base of jassi will be shaken, wasn't jassi the epitome of virtues like loyalty, honesty, truthfulness... or was it only towards job and not towards friends, family and fiance

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pmahesh

I agree, purab is the best thing which could have happened to jassi as well as jassi jaisii koi nahin (i hope i got all the i's), if they spoil his character or if they make jassi go to armaan from this point onwards, it will be a huge mistake.

The whole base of jassi will be shaken, wasn't jassi the epitome of virtues like loyalty, honesty, truthfulness... or was it only towards job and not towards friends, family and fiance

No,I think Jassi is the example of grit and determination that you need to rise in life no matter how hard your path is and how many obstacles placed in your way.Rest everything just adds to her charm.Jassi herself is the best thing that happened to JJKN and us.We fell in love with Jassi way before we even knew of Mr Too good to be true's existence & we all still would have been watching JJKN & loving her with or without Purab.Period. Kyonki Jassi jaisi waqai koi nahi.