India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

19th October 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Bindiya tells Jassi how everybody planned it. Maria breathlessly tells her how she sneaked into the cabin. Jassi seems to be deaf to her surrounding. And leave without a word. The gang wonders what's up with her. Jassi goes in her cabin. She thinks that how hard she is working for Gulmohur so it would climb the ladder of success. And here is Armaan one of the owners of the company trying to destroy everything she is doing. That how can Armaan stoop so low? She decides enough is enough and that she even have proof against him. And she starts walking towards Armaan's cabin to give him a lecture. She walks away very confidently. At her home Amrit was telling Billu how delicious the food was. Billu grumpy face is grumpier than usual. He starts saying how Jassi was not there. Amrit supports her by saying that she had work in Gulmohur. Billu still says that's no excuse. And she shouldn't have treated Purab in that way. Amrit tell Billu that Purab is a very understanding person and being a businessman himself he would perfectly understand Jassu's condition. Billu points out that nobody would stand her behavior that long. Especially after marriage. Nandu who had stopped at the main gate hears everything. He looks really annoyed.

Jassi enters Armaan's cabin without even knocking. She tells him that she wanted to speak to him. Armaan smiles and say that he wanted to speak to her too. Before Armaan would continue Jassi stops him and tell that she will speak first. She asks him angrily that what did he think. That did he think he would hide the truth from her. Then she turns around. Which kind of indicated that she was SO mad at him that she didn't even want to see his face. She starts saying how he has betrayed her that. She also adds that bebe had told her that trust shouldn't be in quarters and halves but must be full. And today Armaan had not only betrayed her but also the whole staff of Gulmohur. Armaan tries to interrupts but Jassi continues. She asks that does he even know how difficult it is to reach a post like the chairman. Jassi continue " No you don't know. Because you never did anything in your life. Only brought debts to Gulmohur. You become the chairman because you were Pursh*tam's son. You never had to answer to anybody. Do you even know how much hard work did the employee out behind tomorrow's collection . I can't believe that you stooped so low. Armaan sir you are really a selfish person. I won't let you off so easy. I will tell the whole staff what you did. You can take everything away from me Armaan sir but you can't take away my self-respect." The phone rings in Armaan's cabin. Maria informs him the Puru wants to talk to her. Armaan tell her that he will speak to him later. But by then Jassi walks away. Armaan thinks to himself that what has happened to Jassi. That is she the same person who used to believe him blindly. And how dare she talk to him like that. He had a mixture of emotions on his face.

The gang are discussing the event. Everybody is trying to guess the reason that why would Armaan do such a thing. But they can't find one. Nandu walks in very dramatically. He demands to know where Armaan is. The gang asks him what's the matter. Nandu rolls his sleeve even more dramatically and say that he will get Armaan for treating Jassi like that. Nazreen, Maithele and Maria stops him. Bindiya informs him that there is already a war between Jassi and Armaan . And so he shouldn't go there to make it worst. Nandu seems surprised for just a nano second but then goes like " No one is going to stop me today". Veeru asks him that will he make him loose his job. Nandu then grabs the draft and say he is taking it to the boardroom to prove Armaan is guilty. Veeru tries to take the draft back. Nandu struggles to keep it with him. As a result it is torn in two. Both of them stares at it shocked. The gang starts scolding them all together. Suddenly Veeru tell them to be quiet. Finally the gang listens to him. Veeru goes like " I have seen this envelope twice. Now I remember. First I saw this envelope as the draft was inside then after giving it I saw it again……" The gang listens. Jassi who was coming down the stairs also listen to him.

In the boardroom Puru tell Armaan and Aryan that there is no discipline left in Gulmohur. That everybody ( Jassi) is late. He calls Maria to send Jassi. Armaan stands up. Puru says irritably that he called for Jassi and didn't ask him to go looking for her. Armaan says that since nobody is there he might as well leave to do some work. When he opens the door Jassi comes inside. He still does n't stay. Puru goes like " So Miss Jasmeet Walia what is you explanation for the missing draft ?". Jassi shows him the draft. And tell him that till now the draft was with a director of the board who was Aryan. Puru asks her that how can she accuse a director like that. Jassi tells him that she is not accusing anybody. That when veeru bumped into Armaan all the papers had fallen from his hand. Armaan had picked it up and kept it on a table. Aryan had seen all this. He replaced the draft envelope with an empty envelope. Aryan tells that she should start writing detective stories. Jassi then explains that a thief always makes a mistake. And Aryan made his by tearing the draft up and throwing it in his dustbin. That the staff members had done a search in his cabin and found the torn draft. She also calls Bindiya as a witness. Who saw him tearing the draft. Bindiya comes in to tell what she saw. After that Aryan just stand up say " That its impossible because the draft was in Armaan's ca…..". He realizes his mistake. Jassi asks him that why is he silent now. That didn't he keep the draft in Armaan's cabin. Then we see Veeru completing his whole story. That he had bumped into Aryan. Some papers had fallen out of his hand. And Veeru is sure that it was the same envelope which he had given to the supplier. Aryan then had quickly taken it away from hi. Puru is really mad. He leaves by saying that he doesn't want to talk to Aryan now. That he will make his decision after a meeting with the board members. When he leaves Jassi thanks Aryan. For making her realize that its not only her who cares about Gulmohur but all the staff member who supported her. She tells him that trust and faith always win. Aryan simply says that this is just the first part and there will be more.

Jassi practice her dialogues on how to apologize to Armaan in her cabin. She decides that if she writes a letter it will be better. Her letter goes like " I have learned a lot from you Armaan sir. And I became the CEO because of you. But today of some misunderstanding I said everything that came in my mouth. That I didn't even think before speaking. And upset a person who I really respected….." Just then Purab enters. He tells her that she should go now as its getting late. Jassi complains that she has work. Purab won't hear any excuses and grabs her hand. He practically drags her away from the cabin. Armaan sees then leaving.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Bless u Deadly....and best of luck with ur studies...
sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

I don't understand ...where they are taking this story to......well jassi now again have soft corner for Armaan Sir as she said all those bad thing....but he didn't do any of that. 

But one thing....Didn't we all saw that Armaan take out the draft from the envelope????  Confused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i swear i am losing interest very fast in this serial, everybody seems to be blind and deaf(in love/hate/obsession/infatuation....whatever)

here are some points....

1)what is wrong with jassi....she misbehaves with everybody

2) why would aryan try sabotaging jassi....it is to his advantage that jassi remains ceo for a long while(atleast five months), so that armaan cannot takeover

3) everytime  T & D try redeeming a character they end up making all the characters worse. when the tried redeeming purab they messed up armaan and jassi, now they are trying to fix armaan and are again messing up everybody else's character. honestly speaking i sympathize will all the characters even armaaan's(he should not be held accountable for his stupidityWink,his biggest flaw is his pettiness)except for jassi's

4) everybody is stuck in a corner and the story is just not moving ahead

so much for a simple love story........it is becoming a confusion riddled saga

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks Deadly.. Jassi said all that.. wow..
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deadly...

BTW, did anybody notice that Mallika had said that "Puru had called and then cancelled the board meeting without a reason" after the draft had been lost...... So how come the meeting took place? And is that why Mallika was abscent as she was told that the meeting is cancelled????? LOLLOL

Originally posted by Deadly

Armaan tries to interrupts but Jassi continues. She asks that does he even know how difficult it is to reach a post like the chairman.

Does she meant that Armaan doesn't know how difficult it is to challenge a current CEO and then force him to make you a CEO?

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
but u know what this means.....Jassi has found out that she was wrongly blamming Armaan.....so she will think twice...no thrice before accusing Armaan again.... and Armaan has a free hand to revert back to back-stabbing Jassi without any worries.....the next time a similar incident occurs, jassi will put on her Armaan-sir-is-good shades and fight with all her well wishers.....so, I think it is safe to say the story is back where it was 2 months ago.....Angry
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
u r rigt mani....LOLLOLLOL....yeh director log bhi na....they need to keep their stories straight.....but kya karen jab deemagh standby par ho to yehi hota hai naWink

Go to top