Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Anji..kyon badla aapka mann, ji?

LizzieBennett Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone

I fail to understand why Anji has suddenly turned so bitter and anti-love that she feels the need to make statements like "I'm ashamed of you" and generally make out like Nidhi is a kalank on the whole naari jaat!! LOL. I mean this is the same girl who encouraged Nidhi in this whole love-game. And although I understand her hurting for her friend at the unjust treatment by Ashu and asking her to move on, I don't get her attitude now. When Ashu's being pleasant to her and asking after Nidhi, why did she tell Nidhi that he didn't? Confused

Is this just a gimmick by the CVs to balance out the pro-AshNi and anti-AshNi teams? (1:1 ratio with Mallu -Sue- Anji versus Rohan-Armaan-Ranga?)Tongue

Edited by LizzieBennett - 21 December 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
u know i was thinking d same
was so angry wid her whn she said shes ashamed of nidhi i mean how can someone say so abt her best fren...i know dat she cares for her bt this is so not done...

Edited by justprati - 21 December 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
from the very beginning anji tried to push nidhi away from ashu..she thinks age difference relation don't work..they can't be trusted upon...and then she starts giving tips to realize vibes coming across from ashu...only hoping if it didn't work nidhi can move out...and cvs ruled the decision in her favor and things fall apart for ashu and nidhi and...she like a chameleon changed the color and the tune..move on...think ahead...stay away from the trouble...she acts like nidhi had a fling or flirtation with ashu...
she does not see the love ...may be because she does not believe in love...

and now she is acting like a torch bearer and a role model to women world wide...
like the title says kuch toh log kahenge...contravene has to come from nidhi's trusted friend...
if we look the different picture r these so called friends anji and mallika justifying being a true friend..

Edited by soccer - 21 December 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
This ratio makes it interesting. Generally, girls are all after love ... this time it's pro-male vs anti-female. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Anjie even though is a good friend of Nidhi, i think, (might be wrong)Ouch who is a kind of person who thinks they are always right, obnoxiousOuch  from the day#1 she gave all sorts of excuses to keep nidhi away from Dr. A (but the first person who 24 x7 doing " nidhi ur in luv with Dr. A..." jaapSleepy) and i should admit as a good friend tried to help nidhi but when she saw her friend hurt, again it was like you know, " i knew it, i was right, it is going to work"SleepyDead and now she is hell bent on proving her point right and she expects nidhi to accept that she was right alwaysConfusedOuch (oh god i want this to be wrong and always want her to be a good and caring frd)Ouch 

Edited by AbhiAni - 21 December 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I want Nidhi to follow her heart this time around and realize that while her best friend's opinion matters...it's not always the correct one to follow. Her advise can do more harm than damage...in this case it's pushing her away from the man that loves her to pieces.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz

Jedi of CC

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Anji makes sense to me, more than anybody else when I catch up with the show every now and then. Maybe her bitterness aims at her own love angle in the show, like whatever but I think the actress makes whatever flaws there are in the synthesis of the character nearly invisible. Approve

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I think she is just being protective about her best friend not realizing that its wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top