Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unnati vs- Udayveer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Udayveer said that Unnati's problem in enjoying life is that she takes it too seriously... always vacillating between what is wrong and what is right, and not what benefits her.  Although, I feel like Udayveer will slowly come to see things like Unnati does once he cares more for those around him or definitely when the matter of his sister's happiness comes into play.  Unnati, maybe as she will become more laden with responsibilities and have to make decisions will probably still battle in understanding what would be the right and wrong thing to do, and factor in what would benefit the decisions she will have to take...

So what do you think?  Will Udayveer change over time in considering the moral aspects of a decision and will Unnati come to realize that certain decisions do not only incorporate what is wrong or right but what also benefits all parties?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtikripsyraparthidollySidNeeti-fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnati vs- Udayveer" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I am a fan of the convos that happen between Uday and Unnati. I would like to have them more often. :)
I find Unnati as a very 'normal' girl just like others her age.
She has no royal frills attached to her in a way that would make her appear a snob a status victim.
She parties, has her fun, is aware and i may believe even enjoys the supremacy being a royal gets her.She understands her position as being superior to common people but she is also a down to earth person.
She doesnt take life as a game of profit and loss but is an advocate of living life in a way that will bring joy and satisfaction to one.
I wish Uday would listen a little more to his younger sis instead of dismissing her views as being laced with too much emotions. I think Unnati is very sensible. She has her heart and mind in place and uses them well and sensibly. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaDarkDivashrarrtimoksha89

shrarrti

shrarrti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Well said guys!  I think you both are bang on about Unnati.  Who knows, maybe Udhay takes her more seriously than she thinks.  After all, she is the only girl he can stand for more than 2 hours!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top