Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
So I nearly died of laughter because in the scene where Aakash is also getting ready to eat dinner, which by the uncreative CVs was sambhar and chawal (seriously, it was so .. typical.  I guessed that they'd make that his dinner, too, since Manyata had the same flashback a second before), I saw the picture frame behind him had a photo of him smiling ... then on the connecting wall was the SAME photo but smaller.  When the stage crew decorated the house, they really should have not placed the two similar photos only like a foot away LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.OmaRamdass-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakash's picture frames" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Lol man your such a deep absorber ROFL ROFL... Well on second thought who watch his scenes I guess even CVs know it that's why they don't pay much attention... LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325moksha89

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Lol I mean observer sorry was busy rolfing...  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Cool observation :D
And you're on a roll today :D

moksha89

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Observer of DEK...  or akash's house...(do you dislike him so much that you didn't look at him but the surroundings of his house...LOL )

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

moksha89

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
The CVs couldn't have gotten better shots of his... so they tried to work with only one lol!

moksha89

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Lol man your such a deep absorber ROFL ROFL... Well on second thought who watch his scenes I guess even CVs know it that's why they don't pay much attention... LOL LOL

Originally posted by Hubze

Lol I mean observer sorry was busy rolfing...  LOL

LOL It's not that he isn't a good actor, etc - but the CVs really made a poor contender of him .. he not only is depressed but he's moping around.  make to look, as someone else had mentioned, like a devdas-type.  the only difference is that even devdas had a certain attraction factor, you couldn't look away from him  with Aakash, i do not feel like seeing him mope .. he feels horrible, working hardtime, and having people taunt him .. it's pretty run-of-the-mill. i'm glad when he snapped at soni & chiki - atleast some reaction.  anyway, i digress, i always like looking at set decorations, in general .. LOL for example, why is J's room by the dining table? it's so odd.. and all the rooms are basically on the first floor while the offices are on the second floor.  shouldn't it be the other way around? i dunno LOL

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

LOL Cool observation :D
And you're on a roll today :D

LOL hehe, i know right! sometimes, some episode points stick in my head! LOL...Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top