Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my last word in IPKKND forum (Page 6)

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keti00

Most of the comments are disappointment in her comic timing and we just wanted to share our views.  
if thr's anything 2 b blamed regarding yestrday's episode,it has 2 b the direction..i didnt find any fault in SANAYA's comic timing...

Edited by sayani_monaya - 22 December 2011 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERincandescent

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
kamalika come on this is too much Confused !! 

no1 BaSHEd Kushi Confused !! there r just some things which people dont like about Kushi n they say it !! 

well i did tht for both Kushi n ASR !! if they good i will say they good !! buh if their character sometime annouye me !! thn im defo gona say it !! tht doesnt mean im bashing thm Confused !! 

this is a stupid reason of leavin the forum :S ! 
anyways ur wish :) !!

goood luck Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxSunoNa...incandescent

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
loool i didnt leave the forum ! even tho i bet i went thru the MOST in this Forum ! n if i start listing u will knw !! buh loool y do i care !! LOL !! i dont give a f**k about wat people think of me !! or my views ! it doesnt mean i open a post sayin im leavin !! when @ the end i knw i wont Confused ! !

anyways chill maro :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.

gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i dont know you...i'm just here to say,DON'T leave 4 those silly posts whomever post...like u like khushi...aise himmat haarthae hain kya...be bold to face yaar...let them leave.but u don't have to...
..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Kamal please don't leave the forum...nobody is bashing Khushi...people were just upset because the CVs aren't paying enough attention to her character

and this is not about Sanaya, she is a wonderful actress...she only does what the scene requires her to do and does full justice to it

we all love Khushi, and don't worry our ArHi will be back

please don't leave the forum

sayani2807

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Erm , Correct me if I am wrong , but there wasn't any Khushi bashing posts . The forum , is here for fans to discuss about the show , so that means not just praising , but criticise too. .Since when does constructive criticism amount to bashing .Ermm
 I like Khushi's character , but lately I do not find her behaviour consistent , and didn't like the jumping up down , in yesterdays episode . Does not mean I am bashing her 
@TM , but weren't you the one who had a signature .I hate La ,she should die . Doesn't that amount to bashing .Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Winter_Soul....Apz..SunoNa....Sad.But.True.incandescent.YixingsManal.

keti00 Senior Member
keti00
keti00

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

Originally posted by keti00

@Kamalika -- I don't think anyone hates Khushi. Most of the fans love both Khushi and Arnav, they are the heart of the show. Show is incomplete without one or the other.  I know there are few threads about KKG lately and even I shared my two cents in some of them.  Most of the comments are disappointment in her comic timing and we just wanted to share our views.  I don't think anyone hates her.  As an ardent fan, we just wanted to add our voice, we wanted her to grow a lil bit, I think thats all. 
Trust me, all these comments are constructive criticism and you should not take it personally.  We always want the best for Khushi. I always support Khushi no matter.

I have to voice my opinion on just one comment of yours. Comic timing? Pray tell me when did someone point out anything about Sanaya's comic timing? You are refering to Kushi aka Sanaya's acting on Comic timing right?
She's extreamly good at it (one of the best aspects of her acting in my opinion) and she does what she's being asked by the script writters. I didn't see anything wrong with her comic timingDead 

Im asking this as a friendly exchange of ideas. What makes you say she didn't have grips with her acting? Can you point out a few reasons?

@Hirushinz - I'm sorry I made some confusion and misunderstanding because of that sentence right there, and no no there is nothing wrong with Sanaya's comic timing. What I meant to say was her (Khushi's not Sanaya) comic timing under the current circumstances especially after La's exit, Khushi's emotional outburst by the poolside with ASR, her own broken engagement and list goes on. My disappointment was, was it really necessary to show Khushi's childish act?

I'm not talking about Sanaya and her acting ability. She excels both in emotional and comedy, she is a brilliant actor. I was bit disappointed at cvs on how Khushi's character is becoming of lately and how they made Khushi act like 10 years old a day after such an emotional outburst at poolside with ASR.   Kudos to her comedic skills, I'm a big fan but sorry I didn't find it funny for the first time.  I felt that the scene was rather forced, didn't look natural. 
Once again, I wanted make it clear to all members that I'm not talking about Sanaya and not questioning her acting ability here.. I'm only referring to Khushi's character and what CVs molding her character into.  I'm sorry if i offended any of you but thats not what I meant. I'm ARHI fan.  I always voice my opinion whenever something bothers me either it be ASR or Khushi but that doesn't mean I hate the actors. 
I hope I made it clear.

sayani2807

abhiya.hot Groupbie
abhiya.hot
abhiya.hot

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
grow up

Go to top