India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my last word in IPKKND forum (Page 4)

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey kamalika..we love khushi!!!!!its just that when khushis character is shown way too silly..the forum members made some posts..that too bashing the CVs for shaping khushis character...not khushi or sanaya...n its NOT an asr droolers forum...asr has got criticisms from forum members when it was needed...so chill...WE LOVE KHUSHI...WE LOVE ASR...WE LOVE ARHI...

Edited by aparnam - 22 December 2011 at 12:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00SunoNa...

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
yaar don't leave the forum...and we all love Khushi and Arnav both...we come here because of ArHi...
hope you will change your mind...
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Last weekend I was angry because of the show and member bashing. I wanted to quit too but later I changed my mind.

Please do the same. don't quit. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_LoveSunoNa...pinky_blueskies

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I feel sorry 4 all those,who r a part of either team asr or team khushi..Cry
i luv both the characters equally,wid all their strengths & weaknessesHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00--BSI-FaNaTic--

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=keti00 Most of the comments are disappointment in her comic timing and we just wanted to share our views. [/QUOTE] comic timing????? I agree yesterday's bathroom act was a bit too much..but it doesnt reflect on sanaya's acting...sanaya is a natural..

CDlove.Sad.But.True.incandescent

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i think IPKKND forum is only ASR drooler's forum.

@bold: Really kamalika, u of all the people saying this. Sorry but plz dnt take me wrong, if u remember how much u have bashed ASR and LA, i still remember ur signature , even in ur signature ASR wasnt spared. ASR is one of the character who has been highly criticized in the forum, though he is wrong or right , but he has been criticized worsely . their has been innumerable petitions moved on him, he is called sadist, psycho, jerk, manhandler, cruel, and what not. I dnt even wanto name the name calling that has been done on ASR.

their has been many constructive criticism done on Arnav, i have read Sharmi, Nithi,Ms,Universe, Anu, Fari, Opti, Headoverheals, somz, current, many more to name. They have had a healthy discussion and constructive criticism when his character was nt shown good. Same is followed to kushi.  

If the forum was of ASR drooler's as told by u, then their wouldnt have been so much of ASR bashing in this forum. 

naming people who do constructive critism as ASr drooler's isnt right, without bashing or name calling if the post is made to CVs to show some change in KKG character then its nt wrong. Though im a barun fan, i absolutely adore kushi, i love the way she is full of life, fights her own battles, independent. But these days they are showing her immature and yest bathroom scene was not the timing to show KKG that way when she has gone through so much of ups and downs.

No one is talking about sanaya here, she is a brilliant actress.
But KKG character needs improvisation. And for saying this if i will be named as a ASR drooler and a kushi basher then its disappointing.

But try to appreciate constructive criticism rather than calling them as ASR droolers, we are kushi lovers as well. ArHi are the soul of the show.  

Dont leave the forum. Try to stick on to the forum and enjoy every bit of it. No one hates or dislikes kushi , if there are constructive criticism made then appreciate it. If anyone crosses and violates the forum rules, then lets report them. What is the report button for?

Edited by Ankifan - 22 December 2011 at 2:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Winter_Soul..keti00minihussainsayani2807sunflower52pinky_blueskies.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Nobody bashed Khushi Kamalika.Few people just complained and criticized.Forum is not only for praising.If i remember ASR was bashed  very badly not even criticized.I found all that very irritating and immature.But that i didnt make me leave the forum and we also shouldnt.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 24 December 2011 at 3:59am

keti00pinky_blueskiesincandescent

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Hey plz dont leave the forum yar.. No one hates khushi.. v al love her.. Think once again about it.. I hope u ll change ur decision of quitting..

Go to top