my last word in IPKKND forum

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i already left IPKKND forum...but could not control to write what i really think...
seeing too much khushi bahsing post i think IPKKND forum is only ASR drooler's forum...here no place for me...i worked hard for improving SARUN's rank with other members...that time we were together...i was also a ASR drooler...but now people saying khushi is not classy etc etc...
i left IPKKND forum but i never stop watching IPKKND and always comment on sanaya and barun's profile...some comments really hurt me...
no need to love khushi...
in our city everybody love khushi...in my colg and every school girls r khushi's fan..but they r not in IF...even the old people like grandmother,grand father also love khushi...and in kolkata, there r also so much people love khushi...
my mother is a principle of a colg...she is so strict...but she also watch it sometime and she never watch tv, but khushi impressed her...she always told me khushi is so naive,so simple...
my father is an IAS officer...he also very fond of khushi...
and the principle of my colg...one day i was gossiping with my frnd about khushi...then he called me...i was scraed very much...he asked me do u watch tv serials...i replied "sir, i watch only IPKKND"...sir asked "u love khuhsi's serial" i was so scraed...but sir laughed and said "why u r scraing, i also watch it and i wish every girl should be like khushi"...i was so happy that my principle sir is also love khushi...
my relatives who r in kolkata they always praise about khushi...

ok ,m finishing my long lecture...but i have also many example how much people love khushi...

bye bye...never be back in IPKKND forum..bcoz i m not ASR droolers though i love Barun and Arnav...here nobody love khushi...nobody understand her pain...

I LOVE YOU KHUSHI...

now bash me...bashing welcome...bye...and i will not reply in anyone's bashing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Most of them were constructive crititsism Kamalika.Nobody hates Khushi.Its just her antics today that drove many to the edge.She is equally loved by everyone as ASR.SO don't take it personally.
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good To Hear It Dat U aDMIRES KHUSHI aLOTT...
i WILL ONLY SAY dOnt leave this Forum Yaar!...Chill N think Abt It One More Time...Dont take such huge STep...
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kamalika - take it from an elder Di
Dont leave the forum. No body here hates khushi, we love her honesty, moral uprightness and full of life presence.
When someone in your house does something silly, don't the elders correct the child? Its the same here. We love khushi as a member of our family (virtual anyway) and when we see her do something silly, we tell her to shape up.
Similarly, when we see ASR do something stupid, we reign him in as well. Remember how hard we were on him when he humiliated khushi?

if you enjoy the show, stay with your forum friends who care for you.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so dis is d reason. Well u look from pov no 1 is really bashing ne character but I find sm posts who r chauvinistic female ones n only praising 1 character n negative to other all d time n evrytime which is not correct. HOW CAN I FORGET U R D FIRST FRIEND OF MINE IN DIS FORUM N ALWAYS SHOWN DAT U CARE N HV RESPECT FOR ME. BLIEVE I FEEL D SAME 4 U. U HV STARTED WATCHING IPKKND AGAIN AS I TOLD U, HOW CAN I FORGET DAT. I JUST DON'T FIND NE REASON FOR UR REACTIONS AS DIS IS JUST A FRICTIONAL STORY WHICH CANNOT COMPELL U TO TAKE DECISIONS WHICH U DON'T WANT TO. I KNOW U LOVE DIS FORUM N I KNOW U'LL COME BACK. Apni di ki baat nahi manogi.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Kamalika - take it from an elder Di
Dont leave the forum. No body here hates khushi, we love her honesty, moral uprightness and full of life presence.
When someone in your house does something silly, don't the elders correct the child? Its the same here. We love khushi as a member of our family (virtual anyway) and when we see her do something silly, we tell her to shape up.
Similarly, when we see ASR do something stupid, we reign him in as well. Remember how hard we were on him when he humiliated khushi?

if you enjoy the show, stay with your forum friends who care for you.

u make me emotional😭
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Kamalika eta bolchho? La just left and I know for sure that you always wanted that , so why so SAD sweety? Don't leave the forum and enjoy single Arhi along with us. It's going to be FUN RIDE which we will experience together I promise. Just chill Buddy and have Fun.
Are ami kotodin Kolkata jai ni jano. Missing Nalen gurer mishti sooo much. So watch IPK, discuss about it at IF and have loads of Nalen gurer sweet. OK
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What on the planet is wrong with people here , We love ipkknd because we love arnav and khushi ! because we love arshi , because we love Sarun !

We dont watch it for shyam jee or la or nani or mami or pyala or akaash then why r we all just fighting and getting so emotional with over such redicilious stuff ?

I dont see a point ! If we need to scold some one or criticize some its the CV'S ! who are just in the phase of merry go round .

NO one hates khushi she is an epitome of sweetness she is young and she ought to do these childlike things We love arnav because he is also crazy he loves khushi can't accept it he has a bad past  , he is too weak from inside but acts hard as a defence mechanishm and its ONLy khushi who has touched his heat and effected him so much which scares  him the most !

If some one says khushi's chr needs to imp or arnav's chr needs ti improve  Its pure frsutration of the audience tht we r not getting proper romantic scenes THE STORY isnt moving fwd , THATS IT !

y  r we here creating a mountain of a mole ?i dont get this ..

ARSHI and more over SARUN ! are the usp of ikp i can clearly state had arnav and khushi's characters  been played by any one else the show would have not even been in top 50 !

a humble request stop creating groups guys , we are arnav lovers we r khushi lovers ,,, arn't we arshi lovers ????????????

ITS SARUN MAGIC which has brought so much sizzle so much mastil into arshi !

SARUN ROCKS

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Plz dont leave forum..u misundertand us..we all equally love khushi...khushi is "HEART" Of IPKKND and ASR is "BODY" Of IPKKND...ok plz back soon
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
please dont leave... i love ur unconditional support for khushi!!!!
i mean la finally left 😃 after all ur protests u should be posting up a storm!!! this is not the time to quit esp. for u...
i have gone to many post today and defended khushi's behavior. i love khushi she is soo sweet. and i support her completely. it normal to have different views even if somebody likes asr doesnt mean they hate khushi... we need all points of view to have a great discussion and u have a really strong point of view so dont quit bec people disagree. u just say what u want to say... its a free country and a free forum. u should speak ur mind and not care that majority agree or not.  we need people u are loyal to the show and characters to stay on the fourm to support sarun an arhi.

Khushi never quits at anything so if u truly are a supportive of her learn from her and dont give in to anything.. 
hoping u will change ur mind