Dekha Ek Khwaab

Vijay's comment about J

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moksha89

Goldie

moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I do not remember the exact wording .. but Vijay told J in yesterday's episode that "Main dekh raha hoon ke apne dress ki lengths din per din khafi chotte ho rahe hain.." basically that her outfits are less of a dress and more of a shirt .. which she should probably wear leggings with instead of sheer pantyhose LOL  he made this comment after mentioning that J is frustrated with all the attention Udayveer is giving Manyata.  

I also feel J's dresses do not come off as sexy or high-fashion but more sleazy and attention-seeking because she is more of the needy and spoiled types.  It's really quite sad to see because in terms of her royal status, she is not setting a good example for her peers or looking like a confident person.  The more she will try grabbing attention in this fashion or throw herself at Udayveer, the farther they will go from her.  Rajmata will always try say in her disguised way that J should change because J never disappoints her, while Udayveer will reminisce about the Jungli Billi who doesn't need to show any skin for his blood to race.

Edited by moksha89 - 21 December 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1DarkDivaswetamangerashrarrtipinkssWhiteNights.JaiJagannathshena07OmaRamdassprc_fan1nasgharpoulomi12*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay's comment about J" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post moksha ! :) and may i add first when are you writing another OS? I am so waiting. Weekend is nearTongue

Well Vijay's actual words were, ajkal kya kids section mein sey kapde khareedti ho..LOL
you're right J's outfits do not appear elegent or Royal at all. No wonder the journalist labelled her as another 'socialite' and failed to recognize she was a princess.
 She is not at all dignified in her demeanour.

Infact the song she chose to lure Udayveer was also cheap especially with that kind of laughter Ouch It appeared more like some unfortunate woman trying to phasao a potential client to earn some living.

Loved your line stating that Manyata makes Uday's heart race without  even a teeny weeny bit of skin show. How I love that fact about her and him especiallyEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1DarkDivamoksha89

moksha89

Goldie

moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Nice post moksha ! :) and may i add first when are you writing another OS? I am so waiting. Weekend is nearTongue

Well Vijay's actual words were, ajkal kya kids section mein sey kapde khareedti ho..LOL
you're right J's outfits do not appear elegent or Royal at all. No wonder the journalist labelled her as another 'socialite' and failed to recognize she was a princess.
 She is not at all dignified in her demeanour.

Infact the song she chose to lure Udayveer was also cheap especially with that kind of laughter Ouch It appeared more like some unfortunate woman trying to phasao a potential client to earn some living.

Loved your line stating that Manyata makes Uday's heart race without  even a teeny weeny bit of skin show. How I love that fact about her and him especiallyEmbarrassed

thankies,ConnectTheDots (sorry don't know your real name Embarrassed)  As for the OS, i had an idea, and then the scare of eloping with Shekar arose & I thought, "oh great ... " but now ,I'm thinking about straying from following the current DEK state-of-affairs because it's makes it a little easier to write and brainstorm .. THUS, i think this weekend I'll have something up Big smile

As for our dear J, excellent point about the socialite similarities... it's so true that because she looked like a random flirt - the photographer labeled her as another nitwit.  udayveer's reaction to that was bang on, "poor, J.."LOL  oh, that laughing was soo weird .. it sounded appropriate if J was some type of cougar (someone older, more sexually aware, trying to seduce someone) but she's young and definitely not full of that finesse.  

Everytime J comments on Manyata's "smell," Udayveer only smiles and gets closer to Manyata.  Although, the only thing I was a little "eww'd" about was Manyata making food right after chucking that cockroach.  Couldn't they have a scene where she washes her hands while laughing maniacally?  I don't know why but i was cringing everytime i saw her touch food or eat OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poulomi12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.