Ruk Jaana Nahin

don't understand the cow/women thing!!

pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I actually thought the same thing about w being end of cow and w starting women. What was the gunda taking about. He said it made other women in the college cry etc. I kept thinking and thinking and still can't find anything dirty/offensive about this. can someone plz explain😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namaste_ji thumbnail
They were crying bc they were being annoyed by the bullies as to why they didn't know the answer, not bc anything is dirty about it. 
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really i tot der summat dirty abwt it coz he sed dey eithr get mad or embarssed!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pink500

I actually thought the same thing about w being end of cow and w starting women. What was the gunda taking about. He said it made other women in the college cry etc. I kept thinking and thinking and still can't find anything dirty/offensive about this. can someone plz explain😊

i dont know how to explain, but let me try. it is the breast he is talking about. woman have it in front and the cow has it in the back (the part were it can be milked)
while the rest cried i liked the way, sachi stood up to them and turned their words.
she really has solution for every problem.
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh, thanks for explaining. That makes more sense now